Fishing reports for November 2021

Rate this topic

Sudsy

45 mins ago, jerseystriper said:

had a good evening with the 8 weight in near perfect fly rod conditions- waves with surfers crashing on a off shore sand bar and me casting in the water behind- picked up a few, 1 was a decent fish the others 22/23 inchers but all in all better then what I have been doing- Enjoy the holiday.  

:wee: I just got the funniest image my mind.. thanks for the un-intended laugh

"Russian War Ship.. go f*#k yourself"

I did the early morning and sundown Thanksgiving surf fishing shifts several times.  Got to a point where I didn't get invited to the family gatherings.  Still got a plate of leftovers.  There were some stink eyed looks when I would come in and flop a big dead fish in the sink before the dishes were done.  They learned there is no vaccine or cure for bass fever. 

7 hours ago, adobo said:

In the spirit of thanksgiving, I want to share my incredible catch out front, from a donkey, as a thank you for all that this site has done to help me land stripers. I will leave it up to @nam1969 to determine whether donkey fish will count or not. Don't forget, this is just fishing and I am grateful to be able to do this as much as I can, when I can and when the wife lets me. Happy thanksgiving to all and your families.619e6168bc0cd_MyPost(1).jpg.b39fedaac373ae6adb7a4df3ef5e51a4.jpg

That outfit def doesn't count

6 hours ago, joefishnj21 said:

Out front. 930 till 12. 9 bass. Most schoolies. A few around 28 inches. Worked some cuts and had 2 or 3 in a row. Birds came somewhat close and didn't get a thing. Was better off just working the lip with a shad. 

20211124_102629.jpg

Dude, You shoulda called me I coulda been your Net man.. 

So much for the weathermen, the Wind was supposed to die down by 1pm and I was looking forward to cheating again.. Boat left at 2pm and immediately ran into stripers in the bay.. 

3 man crew, 25 stripers caught, 1 keeper.. we didn't venture far because the wind forecast was wrong and was whipping nw 15+ in a cc, i was freezing..

Boat fish don't count, I get it, but with a bump wheel ,i was happy to get onto a fish

7 hours ago, nam1969 said:

Except for the freezer burn on the fish, the sun rising over the Cliffs of Dover, and the slightly anesthetized  burro, this would be a perfect photo for the cover of Fishermen's magazine!

So donkey fish count? Woah! No more boats or yaks for me. Donkeys only. 

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

26 mins ago, EricDice said:

FIFY - fixed it for ya. 

Who’s walking the dog? 

Me. Stumbling. 

15 mins ago, joefishnj21 said:

U would of did all you could to pop a few hooks out.  Collecting your restitution for the lost big one 

You look sexy in your glasses

• Sudsy locked this topic