Fishing reports for November 2021

Rate this topic

Sudsy

32 mins ago, Goldy said:

Mike - I'm with you on this statement, I think a lot of the fish in the bay that people think will hit the beach are actually heading in the other direction

Spoke about that today , thinks a lot stay local.   These fish were all clean no sores.

Edited by Irishfire18
Spelling

1 hour ago, adams54 said:

You guys are freaking me out with all this its over talk. On that note...dont we normally have sand eels in at this point?

Last 2-3 years they have been. Before that they were no shows for a few years. 

Just off my own experience, the years we have the big sand eel push along the beach in the fall, are the same years sand eels are inshore all summer long. I didn’t make it on a boat once this summer, due to work, so no clue if the sand eels were inshore 

Edited by Local24 SSP

The December sand eel run of the last few years is fun & foolproof- even for my dumb a$$. And it’s an extended season - so to speak. 

But it’s also a total dinkfest. And that sounds like our best case scenario now??!! 

In other words, the big ones who were going to migrate already went buy in one & only one wave of good bass. Everything else is probably schoolies and be thankful if that happens. 

(tell me I’m way off, please. )

not the wrong year.....probably just the wrong spot.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

7 mins ago, EricDice said:

The December sand eel run of the last few years is fun & foolproof- even for my dumb a$$. And it’s an extended season - so to speak. 

But it’s also a total dinkfest. And that sounds like our best case scenario now??!! 

In other words, the big ones who were going to migrate already went buy in one & only one wave of good bass. Everything else is probably schoolies and be thankful if that happens. 

There are still big ones in the bay , could be the ones that stay local on sure on that . Everything running late this year.

13 mins ago, EricDice said:

Your way off............

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

PM me..........don't want to get the Community up in arms again....no more reports from me.

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

"Gird Your Loins"

39 mins ago, EricDice said:

OC had sand eels in the surf as of last week just nothing on them. Haven’t heard or seen much of them since that day. 

Definitely a lot of small fish gorge on sand eels. However two of the biggest bass I’ve seen from the surf came off a sand eel bite during the day (not the same day). 

• Sudsy locked this topic