Sudsy

Fishing reports for November 2021

Rate this topic

1,391 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Local24 SSP said:

Feel like I’ve been pantsed :moon:

At least someone has a sense of humor!!!

5 hours ago, Slowwwride said:

Riveting. The real lurkers don't even have accounts and are just looking to see if the bite is going off and where. Hitting the night tide tonight. Things are supposed to get a little gnarly tomorrow wind-wise. I'll probably fish the pm tide tomorrow as well because fishing in the rain means no mobsters

All in fun, bruh. 

Big ol' goose egg tonight working some ocean county jetties on the incoming from 10pm-2am. 

However, rivers have been absolutely on fire for me.  

18 hours ago, adams54 said:

Well said Ben. Cant imagine living in that rat infested garbage s hole. All the more reason to hit the surf extra hard. You got a lot more time then me in this game but its in my blood as well and nobody gets it. Retie leader every outing is an excellent idea. I even cut 10 ft of braid off every time i retie a leader which is every time. My spool is perpetually underfilled. No problem if you know how and where to cast. Skunk a lot as well but Im a moron and fish when I have time and cant get out on the proper tide. If there were stats on surf fishing my efficiency would be worst in the game. Casts per fish that is. But not a few nights ago when I found them. Made it all worthwhile. Keep it up and ignore the mouthbreathers.

Thanks bruh, you’ve always been cool with how you communicate. I live in a nice area and legit it’s rat and homeless drug addict city. I have to fight my basset hound every night on our walks to not search and destroy rats or pissing on a homeless encampments, I’ll say this the city is only good for making money and strange a$$. My biggest advise is keep a log, travel around and trial and error. I’m going to sound like a dick but I 100% knew with the new moon and wind blowing WNW all last week fish would come in tight, after hours on a bunker /peanut dominant bite is super sketch however at very obvious areas these fish were in super tight at night. Almost never do I win at night when fish are feeding on bunker or peanuts in the fall, however they did (into the log!) Keep reading, learning, and experimenting, use your notes app if you got an iPhone but every time you fish write what where and specific details down (lures, wind, moon, tide, etc). It’s a giant puzzle but you can solve it with trial and error and just position yourself to win. Looking forward to you posting a bang em up trip soon. 

Throw the darters boys, 11/19 - 11/28 I’ll be back in the 732. Reporting here to agitate the sensitive 

861C1B05-31B0-4F52-8B70-17928963FE6D.jpeg

14 hours ago, JMB said:

Another lurker looking for free info.:laugh:

:wave:

Hows the ticker?

Good morning.  Ticker seems to be doing fine.  Thanks for asking.  Been fishing the last few weeks. Lures and meat. Nothing, zero, nada unless you count dogfish.  Will try again this coming week.  Never fish weekends. Bad enough weekdays driving on the beach these days.  Hope you are well.  

OC out front 530-8am throwing sp minnow and swim shad. Nothing. Lot of guys out but didn’t see anyone hooking  up..  hoping to get out again later this evening

SoMoCo sunrise. Didn’t know what to expect in the surf since yesterday was bad up north. But as I walked on it looked real juicy. Beautiful AM, middle of outgoing, steady ESE, water mildy tea stained and a little weed. But great sudsy water. Only managed 1 22” schoolie to keep the Skunk away. Let’s see how later and tomorrow looks like. 

Edited by DeeMonee

17 hours ago, Eeeeels said:

I like that “breaded shorts in the sand”

We should write either a book, song or maybe a poem with that title.

Breaded Shorts in the Sand. 
I like it

:howdy:

sing along to walking in a winter wonderland 

SOL are Ya listenin?

on the beach the waters glistenin 

a beautiful sight

nervous bunker at night

dragging all the fish up on the sand…

Fished some rocks this morning with n Cape may county.  Not a touch. Made it there before sunrise , the ebb changed about an hour before I arrived. Lots of current and the wind was opposite the tide.  Metal felt right today, a little too rough for sp minnow. Maybe it will be dead for a couple weeks. So confused as to how to catch a bass With all this wind and waves. Maybe I should stick to the bridges where I was fetching g before I had a good outing on the slack tide at the same rocks I fished today. Caught two and missed a few. Nothing felt huge. But a good nudge or two. Fish ID? Anyone?

100F2843-6763-4137-9753-BB4DC714FF0C.jpeg

7 mins ago, jeffapeikin said:

Fished some rocks this morning with n Cape may county.  Not a touch. Made it there before sunrise , the ebb changed about an hour before I arrived. Lots of current and the wind was opposite the tide.  Metal felt right today, a little too rough for sp minnow. Maybe it will be dead for a couple weeks. So confused as to how to catch a bass With all this wind and waves. Maybe I should stick to the bridges where I was fetching g before I had a good outing on the slack tide at the same rocks I fished today. Caught two and missed a few. Nothing felt huge. But a good nudge or two. Fish ID? Anyone?

100F2843-6763-4137-9753-BB4DC714FF0C.jpeg

Hickory shad, I'll bet your hands still stink as you wrote this

Out front in Moco this morning.

Water off color, wind stiff from the east for the most part.

Throwing tin and teaser mostly. No bites.

Out back in lower OC this morning from 5:45-7:30.  Water was flat when I arrived but wind picked up as time went on.  I was able to land 2 schoolies on white paddle tail.  Saw another fisherman get one too on some type of lure.  With the west wind tomorrow, might as well try out front.