Sudsy

Fishing reports for November 2021

Rate this topic

1,391 posts in this topic

Got out at the turn of the drop and hooked a nice school bass on a peanut fly after about 10 minutes. My friend hooked up shortly there after on a Half/Half his a little larger. Saw some peanuts breaking several times and we fished hard. Should have went home then instead of at dusk. NoMoCo taking Friday off to argue with my wife over nothing. Maybe not. :)

20191204_151142_HDR_20191204202433244.jpg

Tried the dusk bite hoping the fish would be biting pre-storm. MoCo, end of outgoing, steady ESE, clean water and plenty of suds. Nada. The Skunk is strong with this one. Back at it tomorrow hopefully. Couple of buddies of mine were north and had a bite going on earlier in the afternoon. Apparently fish were on peanuts. 

10 mins ago, Eeeeels said:

Did a 4 hour tour From 5 till 9 out front Moco.

Hooked 4 landed 2 

bucktail

09A30222-4347-4868-B9E8-C3EC98904EE1.jpeg

1E057CA8-23A6-46B5-A25C-B5A7DC88794C.jpeg

Thats a funny looking bucktail in the bottom pic:kook:

On 11/10/2021 at 7:35 PM, Eeeeels said:

Did a two hour two tonight out front. Got three on the BT…..had a few other hits….

Eeeeels…..

6BFC2414-6BF2-4147-BBCB-EDE8FE6F9373.jpeg

Killer boots man 

Went on a boat yesterday. Did well on pencils a and poppers. Chased them all over the ocean in front of moco. 

At a point during mid IC we couldn't reach some fish because they were in too close. On a beach i fished the night before. Busting out of the breakers. Birds on them. Blowing up. Nobody was there to get them. If a blitz happens on a beach and there's no one there to fish it....?

Saw a similar, but less dramatic event on the way home. Guys were on them. It looked good.

Last night fished the change on a far off  beach bar. I took a break from plugging and threw heads. 3 hours 2 fish. Got my biggest of the year so far 35lb . Great fight in rough water.  I was in the water for 3 hours, wetsuit and didn’t even get a chill. Can’t believe how warm the water was. Tight lines 

9 hours ago, linesiderdemdnj said:

Sand pumping????

Dredging the MI channel, moving just outside the inlet north to drop the sediment Repeat - about 100 times. :) ACOE does it every year about this time as a big sandbar develops at the head of the inlet and the channel starts to fill on Too much boat traffic to do it most of the year and weather is often a challenge in winter 

i am not posting reports but I have been many miles north of there for the last couple of weeks

21 hours ago, JMB said:

Dude, just stop. It was not chaos unless it changed in the afternoon. Lots of boats doing a lot of running and gunning. Fish would pop up and you had 1 or 2 shots at them. Fish were caught but far from chaos.:dismay:

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

22 mins ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

ha..were you in our boat at sun up...done at 9:30......really....when guys are landing 30 keepers / throw backs, it's friggin' Chaos......maybe you need a fishin' lesson or you weren't in the right spot.....check out some of the vids.

Were you on the boat or in your command center?