Sudsy

Fishing reports for November 2021

Rate this topic

1,391 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

ty for the explanation.I got a seagull this am but it wasnt with a group or feeding, just bad luck.

Edited by jetty eddy
added

The ones I’ve been on are in tight these past few days…no sign of birds, boats, better yet….people….nothing mind boggling size wise, but they’re usually there where I left them…the drop is coming….I’d swear I caught the same fish twice Sunday 

11 mins ago, suntzu said:

So funny today dozens of boats and surf fisherman on a mad dog popcorn blitz. Genius charter dumped a 5 gallon bucket worth and took off to catch fish a mile out alone while the crowds rushed the beach for the birds, birds and boats drew binocular crew to the beach - so Jerky

I highly doubt it was the strategy of someone from here :laugh:

boat guys crushin' big bass today in RB....fella I got off the phone with had 20 fish, most over 40" and  2 over 50# and left them bitin'...all returned...most had a real field day out there on the bait...FYI.

As goldy would say..cheated, went on boat. What a bite. Fish weren't huge but a lot of 30 inch, 32inchers. Bite was on jigging, as well as deep-water tsunamis to cut thru the wind. I just don't know what it's going to take to get these fish out of limbo and head towards the banks, particularly in bay..they are so close! Yet they never seem to break the invisible wall. Happened yesterday for me off the beach..saw birds a half mile out..than a quarter mile and that was it. Never came in beyond that  

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

boat guys crushin' big bass today in RB....fella I got off the phone with had 20 fish, most over 40" and  2 over 50# and left them bitin'...all returned...most had a real field day out there on the bait...FYI.

I hope they are still there come thursday. It would be nice to hook up with a 50. 

Took the kayak out back this morning still peanuts around just not as much that I could see was choppy so going off the fish finder. Caught over 2 dozen most of them schoolies with 3 of them around 30 inches. I’ll switch to surf fishing out front in a week or 2. Water temp was 56-58 also 

4 hours ago, suntzu said:

So funny today dozens of boats and surf fisherman on a mad dog popcorn blitz. Genius charter dumped a 5 gallon bucket worth and took off to catch fish a mile out alone while the crowds rushed the beach for the birds, birds and boats drew binocular crew to the beach - so Jersey Did see one gull caught and released in the last 3 hours beyond that Nothing:) the pic explains it all “but there are birds where are the bass?” 

42987761-0B0F-4753-9B77-0D5007F6E68C.jpeg

Yeah my buddy was watching the same thing. Not a single net went down.

Had 2 seals cruising right up on the lip before light out occasionally popping out there heads and then dropped what felt like a nice one when the sun came out and then straight up dead zone for me at least 

45 mins ago, Deaone123 said:

Had 2 seals cruising right up on the lip before light out occasionally popping out there heads and then dropped what felt like a nice one

A seal? A nice one?

Out front Moco 4 till 9. Bass were rolling and bustin on peanuts in the wash. Wouldn’t touch a frigging thing. Me and my buddies Tried everything. Nada…..Then it got dark and finally had a decent bite. Started playing the on off game then they fed more aggressively. 
Ended up with 8 rats. All on a black bomber fished really slow….

Eeeeels……