Sudsy

Fishing reports for November 2021

Rate this topic

1,391 posts in this topic

Same story for me this morning.  Great conditions, no bait to be found so no fish to catch.  Just watched all the boats all over the place into fish.  Until some kind of attraction shows up in the wash line, I don't see things changing much. Will keep at it and just enjoy the walks on the sand and the sun coming up.  Nice to see that a few folks are having success.

Same same, inbound & outbound tides in Atlantic County.  No bait to be seen, no bumps or bites.  Water a little dirty w/seaweed and straws.  Excellent weather tho. 

Going back out, hopefully they have the courtesy of at least giving me the middle fin if they aren't going to play. 

40 mins ago, Misled said:

Same same, inbound & outbound tides in Atlantic County.  No bait to be seen, no bumps or bites.  Water a little dirty w/seaweed and straws.  Excellent weather tho. 

Going back out, hopefully they have the courtesy of at least giving me the middle fin if they aren't going to play. 

My dad is out front in the boat. He's been on loads of bunker snagging all morning. Nothing on them besides some doggies here and there.

2 mins ago, smell my mule said:

My dad is out front in the boat. He's been on loads of bunker snagging all morning. Nothing on them besides some doggies here and there.

Cool.  Unfortunately im off the bridges and jetties. 

1 hour ago, jetty eddy said:

With the help of this guy I'll be able to walk out to where the bunker and boats are! Skunked for a month now(no night fishing).

20211111_105229.jpg

Its dumping dredge spoils from the inlet. Breaking news, you can already walk out to the bunker & boats on that beach it is so shallow, head way north 

ocean 2 days this week and freshwater 2 days. nothing anywhere although I did actually see trout swim up to my lures yesterday and ignore them. 

Beautiful morning at the beach today.

Edited by Bnofish1112
addendum

4 hours ago, Surf Angler 1989 said:

Great history, to say the least. We'd love to hear more about it. If you start a thread, please let us know, so that we can follow and comment. Thank you for your service. 

Fished out front in MoCo over the last week and have been doing well on soft plastic shads, size and weight depending on depth and current. I cannot seem to catch anything on a pencil popper, even on those calm days, when the conditions seem just right for them. Does anyone have any insight on how I might achieve success? Perhaps my profile is too big, as I've been using a 2oz Gibbs? 

3 hours ago, MC55 said:

Same story for me this morning.  Great conditions, no bait to be found so no fish to catch.  Just watched all the boats all over the place into fish.  Until some kind of attraction shows up in the wash line, I don't see things changing much. Will keep at it and just enjoy the walks on the sand and the sun coming up.  Nice to see that a few folks are having success.

Ah, the old "I enjoy the walk" routine! What we need is another sacrifice to the fish Gods. The way things have been going, I suspect we'll have to move up to the water buffalo level! The chickens and goats have not done the trick. Jobu is hungry! 

Back of moco, rolled up on a bay beach after work and boom there they were. Birds in casting distance. Threw a doc, shad, sp, gibbs, metal. Not one hit. Lol. Lasted all of 8 to 10 minutes and than they were gone. They were on peanuts and adult bunks. My boat sessions have been excellent but the surf has just kicked my tail. really thought I was gonna land one. There were some decent fish in there. Looked to be in the teens. O well. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

The bay is in Chaos.........my boys are out ...adult and peanuts with fish all over'em.

Dude, just stop. It was not chaos unless it changed in the afternoon. Lots of boats doing a lot of running and gunning. Fish would pop up and you had 1 or 2 shots at them. Fish were caught but far from chaos.:dismay:

6:30-8:30 out front moco. E Wind hawking and the ocean was a washing machine. Tough tide and tough to keep

contact but felt fishy out there. The skunk is back once again

9 hours ago, jetty eddy said:

With the help of this guy I'll be able to walk out to where the bunker and boats are! Skunked for a month now(no night fishing).

20211111_105229.jpg

Sand pumping????