Sudsy

Fishing reports for November 2021

Rate this topic

1,391 posts in this topic

I agree with Sudsy that inline circle hooks are the ones to get.  I bait fish hardly at all but when I did years ago, I used inline circle hooks and never gutted a fish with them.   The offset sucks

I'm surprised the inline is even being debated.

Fished yesterday up north and had a very good day.  Nothing huge, mostly mid slot size, but a fun day in the 70's in Nov.  What's not too like. 

1 min ago, fishless said:

I'm surprised the inline is even being debated.

Fished yesterday up north and had a very good day.  Nothing huge, mostly mid slot size, but a fun day in the 70's in Nov.  What's not too like. 

Kayak?

Just now, fishless said:

I would have loved to have been on the kayak but this was good ole boots on sand work. 

Nice! I need to get out of my neighborhood then. 

4 mins ago, Niffty said:

Nice! I need to get out of my neighborhood then. 

I caution was out for a full tide Mon and not a sniff.  But because I'm a stubborn Norwegian and bait was there I refused to accept the fish were done passing by.  I made a minor adjustment and moved up the beach and found em yesterday. 

50 mins ago, Niffty said:

He was illustrating the absurdity of referencing the politicians mentioned in the post he quoted because they have no relevance to the hook mandate.

But you knew that. :waiting:

Skunk OF COC,Are you done arguing??? Hit the Rhode Island page already…..:waiting:

Just now, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Westerly winds predicted to pick up Sun. through Thurs....should start it.

Should is the worst word in the English language. :airquote:

1 hour ago, cdupe921 said:

Y’all should start your own circle hook private thread and leave this one for real reports 

Calm down Mr 4 posts.  Go back to lurking with the rest of us.

Still not happening for me this morning.  Lots of boats just off the beach but didn't see very many fish being pulled in.  Nice morning to be out and perfect water conditions but the fish are just not coming in.  Back out tomorrow.