Take Home a Keeper!

Rate this topic

fmtuna

On 10/26/2021 at 9:54 AM, fmtuna said:

(LATE EDIT.... At least tell Craig you like the hats... it will make him less pissed off that I am giving it away :-) )

SNAPBACK-STRIPER_1024x1024.jpg.05a9cf558de200a9e9e00c64275f05f2.jpgSNAPBACK-REDFISH_1024x1024.jpg.ca85984cd7e22d2a5445740720d1470c.jpgSNAPBACK-TARPON_1024x1024.jpg.d6691cae2fe1c2d31fcbbe1220c14b28.jpgSNAPBACK-TUNA_1024x1024.jpg.03b635b20f38ee77b00a182582d3c2e1.jpg

Craig I like all four species designs. So do we have a four hat, four member giveaway here... :laugh:   :stick:

Thanks

Lou T

OK DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!!

Just so you know how scientific and fair the selection process was... I asked my 5 year old Granddaughter to pick four numbers to nail down the winners... she picked 18, 32, 51, and 77.  I then put those four numbers in my very attractive Striper Hat and pulled out the Grand Prize winner who is........ number 32… SANDBAR1 !!  You get your choice of whichever one of the four hat designed you like, shipped to you free of charge.  Just PM me your real name and address when you get a chance.

Since the response was so good, we also decided to give away a few of our small or medium sized die-cut decals as “runners-up” prizes so:

Number 18 – Sytheteacher

Number 51 – Chass 510

Number 77 – Midnightpass

You get to pick which decal you like as well in whichever of the four colors we offer… lots to choices… Flounder, Striper, Mako, Tuna, Red, lots more….  Go thru the choices on our website steelfinangling.com and PM me which one you want..

AND, just so nobody feels left out if you want to get something we have, we have set up an SOL only discount code on the website…. SOLTHANKS.. it will get you 10% off any purchase between now and Thanksgiving… you know, just in case you want to do your Holiday shopping a little early.  Website only, won't work on Amazon or anywhere else.

Want to thank Tim for letting us do our little “Introduce the Hats” contest here, really nice of him… and special thanks to all you guys who played along, it really was fun for us to see who jumped in and what your comments were on the designs!

Ed & Craig