Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Cast Away said:

Please take a minute and help out

Post this in Main forum.

It would have more affect

3 mins ago, Popasilov said:

It grew to 4907 signatures, but still need more support

Maybe they should collect few signatures in the cemeteries where so many victims of Corona are buried. 

6 mins ago, levari said:

Maybe they should collect few signatures in the cemeteries where so many victims of Corona are buried. 

Oh F off. Maybe people should have a choice even if you don’t agree. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 mins ago, phishallways said:

Oh F off. Maybe people should have a choice even if you don’t agree. 

Just like smokers should have a choice to smoke in the bars, restaurants or in Broadway show even if you don’t agree...and watch your language...

The only reasonable change to this law may be to force the unvaccinated to show proof of PCR tests every few days and pay for the tests..

Edited by levari

Look , i tend to like your posts levari, but this is way off. Just tell me how Covid non-Vaxer’s affect the vaxed please.. and i smoke cigars like a chimney!  MY Choice.

6 mins ago, phishallways said:

Look , i tend to like your posts levari, but this is way off. Just tell me how Covid non-Vaxer’s affect the vaxed please.. and i smoke cigars like a chimney!  MY Choice.

1. Vaccinated people can be infected but by much lower percentage than the non vaccinated.

2. Young Children are not vaccinated.

3. But since all the people that you know that died from Covid really died from something else, I don’t find any point to continue to participate in this thread.

Just now, levari said:

1. Vaccinated people can be infected but by much lower percentage than the non vaccinated.

2. Young Children are not vaccinated.

3. But since all the people that you know that died from Covid really died from something else, I don’t find any point to continue to participate in this thread.

0 for four. And spreaders who feel good enough for work spread a lot more Covid to everybody . Just sayin.

. I ask people if there is anything that can be said about the way you feel, that would change your mind , then what's the point of talking about it? I'd rather talk about fishing.

1 hour ago, levari said:

My entire family has the shot. My daughter started getting heart problems soon after and had to go on a different med for a few months to get back to normal. Its not a cure!! There are people with natural immunity and  healthy athletic  bodies , IF they get sick a quick recovery with minor symptoms. THATS a proven medical fact. The typical government response  is to lump everyone in the same boat... Old ..young..sick ..healthy..Last I checked the United States has a Bill of Rights to protect our freedom. My body ..my choice..

We all have strong opinions about this.  I am retired from FDNY, 68 years old and vaccinated. My Mother died from the virus in 2020.  I have worked in the most challenging neighborhoods the city of New York has in relation to fire duty and exposure to disease. Worked in an Engine company as a LT. at the inception of EMS incorporation to the FDNY from the HHS.  We were required to get Hep B shots (2). We encountered many abuses of the system! Amongst my Company we had an ER nurse and other highly motivated Firefighters who I greatly respected and tried my best to look out for. I would have great difficulty today working with guys who thought they were having their freedom impinged upon by getting a shot. We are public servants, not idealogues!  The "have it your way" Burger King generation shouldn't apply in this case.  If you don't give a flying eff about others you should'nt be on "MY" Job!  Get a shot!

2 hours ago, levari said:

Just like smokers should have a choice to smoke in the bars, restaurants or in Broadway show even if you don’t agree...and watch your language...

The only reasonable change to this law may be to force the unvaccinated to show proof of PCR tests every few days and pay for the tests..

If you got the fake vaccine and you're still frightened because you know it's fake and it doesn't stop dick, stay under your bed.  Let the men get on with their lives.