WindAndWater

WTB: 3 Tube Surf Bag With Pouch

10 posts in this topic

Would like to pick up a 3 tube surf bag with a pouch. Quick shipping is preferred but picking up between upper jersey and lower mass sometime this week is also possible. Depends on my travel plans. 

 

Interested in gear up, flatlander or any other quality sailcloth bags. Leaving this open only for a short time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a like new (may have been never used)  ebbpoint 3 tube. It’s black with glow in the dark tubes. Bucktail slots on the inside with removable front pouch (no bucktail slots in the pouch). If this sounds like something you may be interested in I will get you pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaff & Release said:

I have a like new (may have been never used)  ebbpoint 3 tube. It’s black with glow in the dark tubes. Bucktail slots on the inside with removable front pouch (no bucktail slots in the pouch). If this sounds like something you may be interested in I will get you pictures.

How tall are the tubes? Sure, would be great seeing some pics. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tubes are 7” tall x 3” wide

6A4F0A65-7EFD-42E8-A211-7854F37F4BEE.jpeg

05641174-786E-42F7-8725-9C64DD2CFCD3.jpeg

4A41BD88-26CF-4E0B-AFBF-0D0B0E8AA439.jpeg

59A85998-207C-478C-A3FD-E81F9620CDBC.jpeg

2976791E-244C-4151-AB9F-15D2F35BE068.jpeg
 

looking for $250 cash picked up (ocean county NJ) or $265 shipped PayPal. I don’t see any signs of use.

Edited by Gaff & Release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaff & Release said:

Tubes are 7” tall x 3” wide

6A4F0A65-7EFD-42E8-A211-7854F37F4BEE.jpeg

05641174-786E-42F7-8725-9C64DD2CFCD3.jpeg

4A41BD88-26CF-4E0B-AFBF-0D0B0E8AA439.jpeg

59A85998-207C-478C-A3FD-E81F9620CDBC.jpeg

2976791E-244C-4151-AB9F-15D2F35BE068.jpeg
 

looking for $250 cash picked up (ocean county NJ) or $265 shipped PayPal. I don’t see any signs of use.

Thanks. Let me think about that for a bit. Not too sure about the 7” depth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WindAndWater said:

Thanks. Let me think about that for a bit. Not too sure about the 7” depth. 

Ok no problem, just let me know soon. There’s another post a few down where a guys looking for one as well. Not going to offer it there until I heard back from you though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m looking to get $350 for the lot. Commando 3 tube. Original Ebbpoint pouch and a black hawk tactical belt. I want to sell it together. I’m in Stratford Connecticut 

265D987B-7858-4E16-88B0-A4855B52D55F.jpeg

CE3D01AB-ABC3-474F-AFC5-865090F5743D.jpeg

8169F8E8-9F3A-4C7B-857B-7EDBBC7B09D2.jpeg

C878EA5C-E88B-413B-B2F8-2815D63293EB.jpeg

F912FCDE-02B8-4CF3-BAE5-5DABB5AD6F35.jpeg

4F1478AB-E3FA-4742-8743-63E20117EA40.jpeg

1FE7E2C8-C9E0-44D4-B2A8-C5AB8C3E45EC.jpeg

FFCA4641-A15A-4340-A311-94895FAAA29C.jpeg

19BB1AC5-368B-44CA-AEAC-18504EC2D1CF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gaff & Release said:

Ok no problem, just let me know soon. There’s another post a few down where a guys looking for one as well. Not going to offer it there until I heard back from you though.

I don’t want to tie the bag up. Go ahead and offer it to the other guy. I appreciate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.