DZ

Poetic Justice for the Atlanta Braves

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Team and fans got screwed by MLB playing politics  with the All Star game.  Now they’re in the World Series.  Hope they finish the job. 

Just now, Lagerhead said:

Those libbies in Atlanta don’t deserve them. Move the team to Jacksonville.

Move them back to Boston.

We could use a good team.   :D

6 hours ago, Riverboat33 said:

Will Stacey Abrams throw out the first pitch ?

She’d probably get killed if she entered that stadium.  

On 10/24/2021 at 10:26 AM, Riverboat33 said:

Will Stacey Abrams throw out the first pitch ?

No she won’t, there was a back track by Stacy Adams lift on Atlanta and the MLB all start game because small BLACK business owners in Atlanta lost millions of dollars in revenue . “Hurting your own “ 

Don’t think I would have done that , Dylan Lee . was called up in October 1st  5 innings total experience and not tell the kid  that he would start  his 1st ML pitching start just minutes before a World Series game . It backfired :headscratch:

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, Hook I said:

Don’t think I would have done that , Dylan Lee . was called up in October 1st  5 innings total experience and not tell the kid  that he would start  his 1st ML pitching start just minutes before a World Series game . It backfired :headscratch:

True - they won the game but used a lot of bullpen. I think some of that was planned, but probably not that early. They had lost their best pitcher, Charlie Morton and I can't help but to wonder that if Houston pushes this back to Houston, how much that loss will weigh on ATL. They patched things together pretty well so far, but how long can that happen. Hopefully they finish it off tonight and make that point moot

Edited by albacized

1 hour ago, albacized said:

True - they won the game but used a lot of bullpen. I think some of that was planned, but probably not that early. They had lost their best pitcher, Charlie Morton and I can't help but to wonder that if Houston pushes this back to Houston, how much that loss will weigh on ATL. They patched things together pretty well so far, but how long can that happen. Hopefully they finish it off tonight and make that point moot

No excuse the kid would be better fitted in the 3rd Hey they won . But a pitcher needs time to plan their batters , the kid is Raw but actually he pitched very very well , the strike  zone was awful for Zack also it’s a shame but that’s the game . He’s in the books for the worse start of a WS game … he didn’t deserve that and now has to carry that . Pitchers watch stuff like that very closely.  Brave hitters are very very smart .