Pats vs Jets

Rate this topic

iphish

On 10/23/2021 at 7:38 PM, iphish said:

I'm lucky enough to get some special treatment tomorrow before the game.  Probably get a handshake and a hello with Mac jones and the other players.

Hope you remembered to say hello to Mr Kraft for me. 
Pretty cool you get to rub shoulders with the guys. Although, you may not want to rub Krafts shoulders.

11 hours ago, Dieseldog13 said:

Hope you remembered to say hello to Mr Kraft for me. 
Pretty cool you get to rub shoulders with the guys. Although, you may not want to rub Krafts shoulders.

Once a year, my relative shows me all around. It's never repetitive. The only thing he asks is no pictures.  He works for the patriots providing advanced analytics on opponents' players, teams themselves, special teams and situational plays for the Patriots. He was hired by Ernie Adams and Bill. During the game he also supplies the broadcast booths with data on players, team records, stats etc. Although a very cool job to have.... as he puts it..."it's still a lot of mistake-free work and stressful at times"

Anyway, he has access to everyone and everywhere in Gillette and away sites. This year,  I'm 6'4" and 220 and Richard Seymour is the largest human being I have ever been up close to. Mac jones at 6'3" still seemed taller than I, very polite and down to earth

Bob craps house on Daniels island down in cape cod is on property that my grandfather wants owned. I mentioned it to him about 3 years ago..... The first thing he said to me on Sunday was "you're not getting your grandfather's land back. "