Brian Laundrie's suicide

Rate this topic

BrianBM

28 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

ok , what's DSM

"Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders"  Reference tool to diagnose mental health problems.  I haven't looked at it in years, so can't comment on how political correctness has impacted it. My problem with it is that a diagnosis should lead to a treatment plan (that works, at least for a most people). Some psych diagnoses do this. Others are catch-all collections of symptoms that don't lead to a treatment plan, so they don't help the person, and only tag them with a label. 

56 mins ago, RP McMurphy said:

"Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders"  Reference tool to diagnose mental health problems.  I haven't looked at it in years, so can't comment on how political correctness has impacted it. My problem with it is that a diagnosis should lead to a treatment plan (that works, at least for a most people). Some psych diagnoses do this. Others are catch-all collections of symptoms that don't lead to a treatment plan, so they don't help the person, and only tag them with a label. 

that must be what they used when they  misdiagnosed me lol

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

34 mins ago, Belmo said:

I still can't find a single reason to give a **** about any part of this story. :shrug:

me either really 

how lucky am i

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

1 hour ago, RP McMurphy said:

So your saying some people are bat crap crazy....correct?

8 hours ago, PaddyCrabby said:

So your saying some people are bat crap crazy....correct?

not all crazy is bad....

how lucky am i