Kings over Queens

You ever get a really bad haircut?

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

So, I got to my normal place but have to sit in the other guys chair because my guy had a motorcycle accident and is laid up.  Guy asks in bad broken english "what we do?"  Simple, "half fade # 1 guide, scissor top, short."  This means we start with a # 1 guide on the bottom and work our way up the top (fade) and do the top of my head with scissors.  Right?

All seems to be going well until he starts putting shave cream on the back of my head and above my ears.  My guy uses a razor to trim the lines around my head and I'm thinking this guy just has a heavy hand.  Once he started shaving the back of my head it was too late.

So, I've got a skin fade.  The back of my head feels like what I'd imagine one of those hairless cats feels like. :laugh:

When I sat down for my first haircut in basic.   Barber asks how I want it.  Little off the sides and back.   He ran the buzzer down the middle of my head and said,  NEXT.......oh crap, take it all off.   Cost me 2 bucks to.

37 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

When I sat down for my first haircut in basic.   Barber asks how I want it.  Little off the sides and back.   He ran the buzzer down the middle of my head and said,  NEXT.......oh crap, take it all off.   Cost me 2 bucks to.

Mine... The barber asked if I wanted to keep the sideburns... I said yes... So he says "Catch".:(..

Butch

Kings over ****s you MUST show a pic. 

I bet it doesn’t look as bad as you think. Your kids must be cracking up. 

maybe it will help you with some premium… a new customer type.