flyangler

Fauci movie - Has the progressive rot reached into every corner of society?

Rate this topic

106 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

What effin morons decided it would be a good bet to make a movie about Fauci?   :kook:

That's the question that comes to my mind, too. I like Fauci fine, but do I want to watch a movie about him?  No.

This isn't the first turkey to get greenlighted by a studio, and it won't be the last.

10 hours ago, Ravens52988 said:

so are you saying the movie was good?

it was ****ing horrible and yet another leftist agenda pushed over at disney.

You actually saw it? Good god.

6 hours ago, flyangler said:

BTW, if you want to understand why entertainment industry supporting sites like IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, Mojo would want to help hide how bad "Fauci" might be, consider who is involved and whose reputations might get tarnished with a well known failure

Give it a rest man. Nobody cares about this movie.

32 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

If you didn't see  it how can you comment on it?

Do I really need to see a movie about Fauci to know it sucked? Sheesh man.

8 hours ago, flyangler said:

BTW, if you want to understand why entertainment industry supporting sites like IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, Mojo would want to help hide how bad "Fauci" might be, consider who is involved and whose reputations might get tarnished with a well known failure:

Emmy winners John Hoffman (Sleepless in America) and Janet Tobias (Unseen Enemy) have directed the documentary and Academy Award winner Dan Cogan (Icarus) and two-time Academy Award nominee Liz Garbus (What Happened, Miss Simone?) have produced the film. Dr. Fauci had no creative control over the film nor was he paid for his participation. He is the subject of the film with no financial interests .

^^^ @BrianBM - these people thought it would be a good idea. 

It’s not just the Fauci movie. Go look up any corona virus mandate video on YouTube put out by cnn, msnbc, cbs, abc, etc. these videos get ratio-ed every time. Any video of Biden as well. America is tired of these theatrics. If these people are soooo popular and “normal Americans” love these fools so much, where are all the positive reviews? Where are all the likes?  Where are the 81 million that approve?  Nowhere to be found. The politicians and elite have dug themselves a hole that went too deep way too fast. For the first time in a looooong while, I am optimistic. The backlash, people speaking out, it’s too loud and too widespread to silence. Freedom forever. And **** DC

2 mins ago, albacized said:

I hope they can update the movie to include the NIH's announcement yesterday, admitting the US did fund gain of function

I think this is the primary reason they are going to allow this movie to fade into the ethers. It is so fawning and lacking in perspective that in hindsight, it looks almost cultish in its creation. 

2 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Their money, their investment decisions. Fine by me. Happy not to be involved.

:eek: .....seeing cracks in your hard left "shell" .....you alright ?  :laugh:

On 10/21/2021 at 9:43 AM, flyangler said:

Seriously, why would these "ratings" companies have to do this in any normal world?

What is their commercial interest in faking ratings for a movie about Fauci?

The movie is a flop, no audience on Disney+, not sure it will clear the costs, but why try to make it appear different? 

Are Film Industry Insiders Covering Up Fauci Film Flop?. 

“IMDB just got caught with its pants down. Social media is noticing that they changed the Fauci film 1.6 audience score to 5.8, but they neglected to change the demographic data or the raw distribution, so it looks like they just faked the top-line number. Meanwhile at Rotten Tomatoes, after being humiliated on social media for blocking the audience rating feature on Fauci, they just turned it on…and the film is getting an incredible 2%. Note the contrast with the rave (left-wing) professional review score of 90%.”

So IMDB claims that "unusual voting activity" caused it to massage the raw data in ways that it will not disclose in the public. This is akin to when political pollsters don't like the raw data answers they get and they massage the data to "comport with the real world", and how we end up with polls that are D+13% that are taken at face value by the DEMedia. 

I never thought I would consider IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes as part of the progressive machine by clearly the Borg Collective has injected their nanobots into these organizations as well. 

61716df5a9800_ScreenShot2021-10-21at9_40_25AM.png.cef5ca76852e336278973ad4763376f0.png

61716db9eefdb_ScreenShot2021-10-21at9_34_50AM.png.94c98284a02cc66c6bc064cff2e44665.png

We had pandemic movies before. Does this one truthfully show fauci bankrolling covid in wuhan before the pandemic? Assuring politicians that the nih response would be anti trump?