Surfrat815

WTS Lamiglas black 7040C

11 posts in this topic

Lamiglas black Inshore 7040C rated 3-12. Basically brand new only used twice with no fish under its belt yet. Great little bottom fishing rod just feels a tad light for what I plan on doing. Asking $85 picked up in Hull MA. Will post pics after work. Thanks fellas

On 10/20/2021 at 4:54 PM, Surfrat815 said:

Lamiglas black Inshore 7040C rated 3-12. Basically brand new only used twice with no fish under its belt yet. Great little bottom fishing rod just feels a tad light for what I plan on doing. Asking $85 picked up in Hull MA. Will post pics after work. Thanks fellas

Can I get pics of the handle and reel seat?

15 mins ago, Surfrat815 said:

I have no way to transport it because my truck s*** the bed. But I'll do 75 if you can pick it up 

I was gonna have my brother grab it hopefully earlier. He already left work for the day. I would say, if you get another offer, go ahead and accept it. Otherwise, I'll see how the weekend works out and be in touch with you if I can swing the trip over there. It's shaping up to be a very busy weekend so far. Thanks

1 hour ago, slicedcornbread said:

I was gonna have my brother grab it hopefully earlier. He already left work for the day. I would say, if you get another offer, go ahead and accept it. Otherwise, I'll see how the weekend works out and be in touch with you if I can swing the trip over there. It's shaping up to be a very busy weekend so far. Thanks

Sounds good let me know