flyangler

Lower Your Expectations, Ignore $4+ Gas, Empty Shelves, Lower Thermostat

Rate this topic

330 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Cayotica said:

Lower Your Expectations, Ignore $4+ Gas, Empty Shelves, Lower Thermostat

At $3.40* a gallon, gasoline is almost there, the empty shelves are Here and now!  Thank God I live far enough south that heating the home is rarely an issue.

*$3.40, less than ten months in office and gasoline has almost doubled in price,  in 20¢ it will have doubled!  If American wants to know what is pushing inflation, just ask yourself, “What does any industrialized Nation run on?”  If you’re honest you will know.

You are looking at it all wrong. 

Just ask any of the liberal facedegots here.

It's not $4+ gas.  It's that you are saving $1+. 

It is newspeak. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

29 mins ago, The Dude said:

In reality, it’s not a solution. 

That's what makes it so funny when he clobbers Biden with it 

Edited by RiverRaider

I've been saying it since early last year, we are witnessing the slow death of an empire, first totalitarianism, then collapse.

It's going to get ugly, like it or not.

2 hours ago, codfish said:

"The Real Reason Americans Aren’t Returning to Work May Surprise You

The idea that people are receiving more money to stay home than they would be working is not the top answer." Copy and paste its a good read:)

Who wrote it?  Marty Walsh?

I don’t  need to read it. I know the answer already. 

On 10/20/2021 at 5:36 PM, The Dude said:

You'd have some credibility if you called out all the personal attacks (many of which were directed at me), but you didn't which just makes you a clown.  

You have to admit, he makes a very valid point - it looks like you are admitting you only come here to cause trouble - you only come here to troll - and looking at your posts on your profile it seems very clear that almost ALL of your posts are personal and off topic. That's a tough thing to justify. I get it, there are people here that only post to attack you personally...their posts are rarely on topic or impersonal.

So one side needs to stop in order to justify removing the folks from the other side :read: Either that or, if it doesn't change, all of you that can't post without making it personal will have to go. I used to enjoy this forum and you **** nuts have ruined it with your off topic personal crap. And I know it's unfair just to quote your posts, but the other **** nuts know I'm talking to them as well. Either one side stops so the other stands out and can be removed - or if it continues unchanged, a whole bunch of you can go. You guys figure it out :wave:

TimS

On 10/20/2021 at 4:44 PM, Maine Guide said:

Really?  Pointing out that another Poster here tends to lie a lot and lacks credibility as a result is “personal”?  

Yes, it's 100% personal and off topic.

On 10/21/2021 at 6:09 PM, Bass2Snook said:

We just got back from grocery shopping where we filled our cart from well-stocked shelves, then filled up the tank with $3.13/gal gas.

That’s because you live in a red state. 
The state you left has much higher taxes and gas prices. Don’t eff up where you live now by voting for the same people that promote the policies that made you leave the blue state you came from. 

2 hours ago, ridenfish said:

That’s because you live in a red state. 
The state you left has much higher taxes and gas prices. Don’t eff up where you live now by voting for the same people that promote the policies that made you leave the blue state you came from. 

Up here in the bluest of the blue states, we’ve got $3.25 gas and shelves full of food too.

3.50 for regular at wawa here. Up 25 cents from a week ago. Same wawa. 
Was at giant food shopping last night and paper goods shelves were about half stocked. Prices for food have skyrocketed in the last 6 months. 
But leftists can keep believing what they want to believe 

Gas keeps ticking up nicely. 

The liberal  war on fossil fuel is working out. 

But, they are for the “little guy” and “the working man”. 

Don’t forget that.