Knight771

Our Newest Four Star Admiral

Rate this topic

313 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Come on libs.  Ain't you proud??  Rachel makes four stars because....well, because....ummmm.  Liberals rot everything they touch.  Bet the next admirals' meeting is gonna be fun.  Lots of brass smiling and pretending to be "accepting"   And IT outranks most of them.

Navy vets, are you loving this or what?  "Anchors away my boys, Anchors away!!!"
"

four star admiral.jpg

Edited by Knight771

7 mins ago, PaddyCrabby said:

That will scare our enemies and our troops.  

I was going to say that right now, the Chinese Navy is steaming as quickly as possible back to their home ports.  Actually, they're probably laughing so hard they're crashing into each other.

1 min ago, Knight771 said:

I was going to say that right now, the Chinese Navy is steaming as quickly as possible back to their home ports.  Actually, they're probably laughing so hard they're crashing into each other.

There is no possible, conceivable way, that every single one of our enemies isn’t laughing their asses of while thinking about how they’re going to take advantage of our weakness.

20 mins ago, Mummichog said:

Must have a lot of accomplishments.

16 mins ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Rear Admiral.....no doubt......does it matter, the entire ship is going down.

4 mins ago, Markushook said:

Why? Did he serve in the Navy? What rank? 

Has Levine ever served on a ship? 

Asking for an incredulous friend

It's all about optics ( bad ones in my eyes ) with this inept administration. They are truly creating freak show. America WILL wake up and the pendulum will swing hard the other way in '22. (Newtons 3rd law of motion)

41 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Come on libs.  Ain't you proud??  Rachel makes four stars because....well, because....ummmm.  Liberals rot everything they touch.  Bet the next admirals' meeting is gonna be fun.  Lots of brass smiling and pretending to be "accepting"   And IT outranks most of them.

Navy vets, are you loving this or what?  "Anchors away my boys, Anchors away!!!"
"

four star admiral.jpg

Such a brave individual, very courageous…HA! Slowly watching the decline of our civilization. What a world I get to inherit! Can we bring back DJT and real leadership???

I think it has to do with IT being a doctor or something but they're making a big thing of it.  It's another FIRST for the UnPresident's administration.

If memory serves, Caligula by decree, made his horse a Senator.  Of course, he didn't last very long after that.  We can only hope.

Biden administration....normal white heterosexual men need not apply.... 

Joe is certainly bringing the swamp back....

This current administration is gonna make Obama's administration look like geniuses.