KWolf

Najee Harris

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Not seeing it. Do all running backs need great offensive lines? He is definitely good at catching balls out of the backfield.  What do you think?

9 hours ago, KWolf said:

Not seeing it. Do all running backs need great offensive lines? He is definitely good at catching balls out of the backfield.  What do you think?

Catching balls out of the backfield isn't exactly a lost art. Seattle's D and secondary is pretty weak so if that's all he could do, I'm afraid that's not showing much at 3.4 yards per carry. About average.

That's the thing with backs, there only as good as their last game or play. 81 yards with a team that has a starting QB that puts worse numbers up than another team back up QB despite the talent of its receivers, needs a run game

You don't need a great O-line, but you do need an adequate O-line.  Steelers not there yet.

Najee went to Tomlin after week one, asked "Can I ask you some questions"

Tomlin said "No you will figure it out", he is still learning.  

Najee will be fine.

Have not watched any Steeler football this season other that the TV highlights or a little bit on NFL Red Zone. Looking forward to the Dec 5th game up in Pittsburg.

25 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

You don't need a great O-line, but you do need an adequate O-line.  Steelers not there yet.

Najee went to Tomlin after week one, asked "Can I ask you some questions"

Tomlin said "No you will figure it out", he is still learning.  

Najee will be fine.

1 min ago, jimmy1956 said:

Have not watched any Steeler football this season other that the TV highlights or a little bit on NFL Red Zone. Looking forward to the Dec 5th game up in Pittsburg.

You haven't missed much, it's been ugly (except Buffalo game).  scratching out some wins.

I've watched 3 Ravens games, they are getting better.

Heard a guy on the radio say the 2008 (I think) Steeler - Ravens game was the most violent game in NFL history.  :bonk:

13 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

You haven't missed much, it's been ugly (except Buffalo game).  scratching out some wins.

I've watched 3 Ravens games, they are getting better.

Heard a guy on the radio say the 2008 (I think) Steeler - Ravens game was the most violent game in NFL history.  :bonk:

Steelers lead the series 30-24 and playoff games 3-1. Always great games very seldom ever lopsided wins regardless of how either is playing at the time. Very physical games. 

3 hours ago, iphish said:

That's the thing with backs, there only as good as their last game or play. 81 yards with a team that has a starting QB that puts worse numbers up than another team back up QB despite the talent of its receivers, needs a run game

Steelers vs. Seahawks stats.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Okay so your cut & paste works ....what am I looking at?  what's your point. 

Edited by iphish

44 mins ago, iphish said:

Okay so your cut & paste works ....what am I looking at?  what's your point. 

"a starting QB that puts worse numbers up than another team back up QB" 

Just wanted to let you know, you were wrong again. 

1 hour ago, Riverboat33 said:

"a starting QB that puts worse numbers up than another team back up QB" 

Just wanted to let you know, you were wrong again. 

9.1 versus 7.2

Pit Oline and sub par QB is a tall order to overcome for a freshman RB.  Harris has the potential to be fantastic.  Last year should have been Ben's lasst, and the Oline issues are still here.  

is what it is, but NHarris isnt the problem imo.

13 hours ago, 55555s said:

Pit Oline and sub par QB is a tall order to overcome for a freshman RB.  Harris has the potential to be fantastic.  Last year should have been Ben's lasst, and the Oline issues are still here.  

is what it is, but NHarris isnt the problem imo.

Should never have signed Ben to that stupid contract a couple of seasons ago, should have traded him and rebuilt somethng, anything.....Now Njee might take a few more years. IMO