Firinne

Oak Island Season 9

Rate this topic

761 posts in this topic

9 mins ago, chumbucket said:

This “Beyond Oak Island” show is so good, it could have its own thread….:witty:… Old Steamboats full of stuff found in Farmer’s Fields….. Amazing…:read:

Ya cuz the 2 gullible are not the ones who researched it..

That show way better

Just now, bassmaster said:

Ya cuz the 2 gullible are not the ones who researched it..

That show way better

I think you're watching the Spanish version again Dave.

7 hours ago, chumbucket said:

Teaser for next week looks GREAT….:witty:

You post that every week. 

Scouting the headlines of the Boston Globe, NY Times, and Washington Post, I must have missed the announcement of the critical discoveries that happened last night, something that happens every Wednesday morning...

More dry humping...the bore hole starts bubbling up...ok so lets stay with that...no lets go follow Gary picking up ox shoes and iron spikes...that was cool the first 100 times...

The teaser does look great...but what are tbey going show...

If they showed Jack turning and smiling during that presentation one more time I was going to punch my tv...

I just wish the people putting this show together would stop jerking us around...

And when will we get the crossover show where Carmen Legge competes on Forged in Fire...

Can you carbon date the air they found?  Did it smell like French, Spanish, Portuguese, or Templar air, or was it just stale like many of the episodes?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I watch faithfully every week and yet no treasure.  I understand the history part, since this is the History channel.  Maybe if it was on the Discovery channel, they might find something of value.  Well, there's always next week, and the week after, and then next season.  I'm still waiting for the island to sink from all the Swiss cheese holes they've dug; maybe that's why they had air escape while drilling? :witty:

3 hours ago, Darth Baiter said:

I understand the history part, 

If you understand, then explain why that Templar Cross was on the Island…:huh:….The Bag Seal from Templar times…The Human bones found 90 feet down, Leather shoes from centuries before the Money pit was discovered…all the Templar markings on rocks in the area, and multiple other artifacts found on the island but not other islands in the area…:why:

They are on top of the Money Pit, fine tuning the spot to drop the Big Can….

33 mins ago, chumbucket said:

If you understand, then explain why that Templar Cross was on the Island…:huh:….The Bag Seal from Templar times…The Human bones found 90 feet down, Leather shoes from centuries before the Money pit was discovered…all the Templar markings on rocks in the area, and multiple other artifacts found on the island but not other islands in the area…:why:

They are on top of the Money Pit, fine tuning the spot to drop the Big Can….

The history part - who inhabited the island and how long ago is fascinating, to some.  The rest of us want to see treasure found, arc of the covenant, etc stuff.  Wood planks from the 1600's could be from a buried ship or just flotsam and jetsam that floated in from a wreck thousands of miles away.  Not arguing, just discussing.