Favorite time of the workday

Rate this topic

ErikT

Alcohol and mass transit are an awful combo

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

I bet they are over paying for **** booze too. 

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

On 10/13/2021 at 6:02 PM, i07nyc said:

You know how many people puke, pee, deficate and bleed on those floors, and how poorly their cleaned?

Thats the experience of it all....get yourself a drink and hard stale pretzel and sit your but down  in a stinky seat and munch away while you watch the bum snoring in the corner open his eyes when someone throws a nickel in his cup. You have to sit by the open door so you can catch a whiff of that salty deisle soaked air and forget how bad it stinks where you are...(whats that white stuff on the seat no one wants to sit on). You cover your pretzel after each bite with that brown paper bag that was sitting on the dirty counter,  so no one sweats on it as they pass you by. You cover your drink sipping hole with your thumb and keep your head down  so you don't have to offer the kid across from you some. The pigeons fly over your head as everyone ducks and the dirty looking one eating the cigarette butt on the floor in front of you is hoping for a crumb.. you exhale and take a bite between quaffs of fresh air and hope you can find a quaff that isn't tainted by the makeup queens stinky aerosol perfumes that get sent your way from the other aisle (glad she didn't sit too close to you or you would throw that drink and pretzel in the garbage). You sit back and listen to the talented hippie bum  play his string cup while you enjoy your end of workday delight.    Before the ride is over you decide its enough and head over to the sleeping bum and bestow what's left to him. He accepts it graciously and will remember you for next time. You made a new friend how nice.   ...ahhh miss those days..

I'll BE PULLING ON MY ROD - TILL THEY LAY ME IN SOD!!!!!