giggyfish

Gruden out

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

Chappelle and Gruden are not in the same business.  One is supposedly a leader of men and the other shooting for the shock value laugh.   Poor comparison. 

Gruden explained the Michelin comment by saying he calls people who lie, rubber lips and he thought the black leader of the nflpa was only looking out for himself thus. "Dumboriss Smith has lips the size of michelllin tires“ 

He also called Goodell a huge poosay and he shouldn’t pressure teams into drafting queers. 
He’s not so bright. 

I haven't been following this at all but is it my understanding that these emails that came out he wasn't even coaching at the time right? He wasn't really in football or at least the NFL?

Gruden strikes me as a person who will hold a grudge.......it's practically in his name.

He's gonna do something, somewhere down the line for

payback for sure.

He'll just lay back and count his $$$ if he's smart about it. I wonder what would happen if they looked at the old emails of everyone in the NFL ? 

4 hours ago, fishless said:

Chappelle and Gruden are not in the same business.  One is supposedly a leader of men and the other shooting for the shock value laugh.   Poor comparison. 

Little dramatic.  He wasn't leading anyone.  And he's a head coach of a football team not leading actual men onto a battle field. 

2 hours ago, Fly By Nite said:

Little dramatic.  He wasn't leading anyone.  And he's a head coach of a football team not leading actual men onto a battle field. 

Nah not really.   You compared a shock comedian to someone who's job it is to pull people together of all races and work with one another toward a common goal. You did that not me. 

3 hours ago, fishless said:

Nah not really.   You compared a shock comedian to someone who's job it is to pull people together of all races and work with one another toward a common goal. You did that not me. 

Bullspit he spoke truth.

11 hours ago, fishless said:

Gruden's job was to win ball games. I would venture to guess he doesn't personally care if he won with whites, blacks, browns, red, or purple people.  He's not looking to pull races together- simply to win games. If he could win with a pack of dogs he wouldn't care and be happy with that.  And this is the problem with the world. We care about how many of each race it takes and doing it all together instead of just getting **** done. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

54 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

Gruden's job was to win ball games. I would venture to guess he doesn't personally care if he won with whites, blacks, browns, red, or purple people.  He's not looking to pull races together- simply to win games. If he could win with a pack of dogs he wouldn't care and be happy with that.  And this is the problem with the world. We care about how many of each race it takes and doing it all together instead of just getting **** done. 

That's a very naïve thought process.  And your missing my point entirely but its going nowhere anyway.    Perhaps I was blessed with playing for coaches who expressed concern about their players both on AND off the field.  I never once played for someone with a thought process as you suggest Grudens was.  I never made it to the pros but former coaches did and I'm lucky to still be friends with them and yes coaches do care.  And according the them they are not in the minority, Gruden is.  So I will continue to disagree with your comparison of Gruden to Chapelle.  Not mentioned in all of this is Chapelle is self employed, people pay to see him say what he does.  Gruden had an employer and had a responsibility to represent that brand. He failed.  And least of all he sucked anyway.    .  

Edited by fishless

3 hours ago, fishless said:

What truth would that be exactly?

Guy has lips like inner tubes. You have a big nose? Or legs like a Steinway? People gonna notice. Heck, they may even comment.

1 min ago, phishallways said:

Guy has lips like inner tubes. You have a big nose? Or legs like a Steinway? People gonna notice. Heck, they may even comment.

Ok so we know where you stand.  Justify it.  :th:

4 mins ago, fishless said:

Ok so we know where you stand.  Justify it.  :th:

I stand with free speech. Want to make fun of me? Have at it. Guy should punch Gruden in the mouth or get over it. Ten years old email, seriously? “They” should hold people like the prez to their words as well as “friends” then too.