Need help pricing plugs and misc. gear

I have 3 boxes of different plugs plus some metals and a few rubber lures that I bought years ago and don't see that I will ever fish them at this point in my life.  Some are new in their boxes/packages, others either never used, minimally used or fully used.  I would like to sell the entire lot, but have no idea what a fair price would be or how best to sell them.  I guess I can start by taking photos and posting them here for members' feedback.  I probably also have some other surf casting gear (shoulder bag, sand spikes, couple of rods and maybe a reel or 2 that I may as well also sell.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Rob

Rob, your best bet is to go on eBay and search for the items and see what they've sold for recently. That's the best way to find out what something is worth these days. You can post photos in this forum and ask for opinions but this specific subforum gets very little traffic...you might find someone that is interested in helping, you never know :)  

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.