Cali says yes to gender neutral store aisles and no to small gas engines

Rate this topic

Goldy

4 mins ago, KarpsnKatz said:

I understand that maintenance comes with having a lawn, but people seem to like making it an all day event. Perhaps more understandable if you live on an estate, but everyone around here has a lawn the size of a postage stamp. The amount of noise gets ridiculous.

Those people have nothing else to do I suppose.

My landscapers arrive and descend on our property like a team. Cut, edge, trim, boom boom boom - done and gone. That’s the way I like it.

<p><p></p></p>

51 mins ago, KarpsnKatz said:

I understand that maintenance comes with having a lawn, but people seem to like making it an all day event. Perhaps more understandable if you live on an estate, but everyone around here has a lawn the size of a postage stamp. The amount of noise gets ridiculous.

Between me and my retired neighbor, we have a leaf blower running more often than not for the better part of September, October and November.  Had mine going three hours yesterday... his was running today... mine will be going again tomorrow or the next day. 

And then there are the rest of the neighbors running theirs.

blower.jpg.db6e12eda27a759932a5c035b8c1a6a0.jpg

51 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

Those people have nothing else to do I suppose.

My landscapers arrive and descend on our property like a team. Cut, edge, trim, boom boom boom - done and gone. That’s the way I like it.

That's pretty much it.  And what 5 guys do in an hour takes 1 guy about five hours.

32 mins ago, Slacker said:

Between me and my retired neighbor, we have a leaf blower running more often than not for the better part of September, October and November.  Had mine going three hours yesterday... his was running today... mine will be going again tomorrow or the next day. 

And then there are the rest of the neighbors running theirs.

blower.jpg.db6e12eda27a759932a5c035b8c1a6a0.jpg

Egads.

<p><p></p></p>

3 hours ago, Retainer said:

And how did you vote? Did you vote in favor of the ban? Communities are made up by voters, don’t try to pass the buck.

Communities have a board. I don’t have a vote on any board. Keep to be a dentist and you’d be better off than trying to figure out anything else in life. Knows zero and it shows. A person can be thought to be an idiot, opens the mouth and all doubt is removed. 

2 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

Communities have a board. I don’t have a vote on any board. Keep to be a dentist and you’d be better off than trying to figure out anything else in life. Knows zero and it shows. A person can be thought to be an idiot, opens the mouth and all doubt is removed. 

It’s funny that you mention that.  Srsly.

1 hour ago, saltfisherman said:

You prove that with every post. And everyone here obviously knows it.

Edited by Retainer