Goldy

Cali says yes to gender neutral store aisles and no to small gas engines

Rate this topic

83 posts in this topic

Well California does it again.   Where are my Cali peeps on here. 

Newsome signs into law that stores now require gender neutral aisles in stores. And he will also be banning the sale of gas leaf blowers and small gas engines for lawn mowers.  

the try first fail first state.  I’m watching the slow destruction of a single state continue. 

comn where’s my Cali peeps on here. 

• California Governor Gavin Newsom signed off on the new law on Saturday banning gas-powered equipment that uses small off-road engines
  • Gas-powered equipment includes generators, lawn equipment, pressure washers, chainsaws, weed trimmers and even golf carts 
  • Under the new law the machinery will have to be battery-powered or plug-in 
  • Author of the law Democratic Assemblyman Marc Berman said that it's 'a pretty modest approach to trying to limit the massive amounts of pollution'
  • The state budget for the effort was approved at $30million but a representative of the landscaping industry said the funds are 'woefully inadequate'
  • Nearly 50,000 small businesses that will be affected by the new law
  • Newsom ordered the California Air Resources Board to apply the new rule by 2024, or as soon as regulators determine is 'feasible,' whichever is later 

• Large department stores must now display products like toys and toothbrushes in gender-neutral ways
  • The law, which took three tries for Democrats to get passed, is a win for LGBT advocates who say the pink and blue hues pressure children to conform
  • California Gov Gavin Newsom signed the law into effect on Saturday but it does not apply to clothes or stores with less than 500 employees
  • It does not completely outlaw traditional boys and girls sections at stores. Instead it says large stores must also have a gender neutral section to display 

31 mins ago, Mokes said:

It's impossible to not hate libs. They have to be the worst people on Earth. 

I almost cant believe how dumb people are

• Gas-powered equipment includes generators, lawn equipment, pressure washers, chainsaws, weed trimmers and even golf carts 

Electric chainsaws for people who log for a living?

Electric power washes that have **** for PSI and need a 2,000 extension cord to work out where you need them?

And Electric powered generators really does deserve some kind of award, where the prize is a public hanging.

14 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Electric chainsaws for people who log for a living?

Electric power washes that have **** for PSI and need a 2,000 extension cord to work out where you need them?

And Electric powered generators really does deserve some kind of award, where the prize is a public hanging.

It all shows the depth of intelligence of the people making the decisions.

Unreal. I read awhile back they were banning new gas stations from being built in CA.

I thought that was flat out nuts, this takes the cake though. Wow. 

Where I am from, Not CA, but NJ, along the water where I’ve dealt with serious hurricanes such as Sandy, and in general many bad storms where we’ve lost power for   Days/weeks, I consider my generators/chain saw life saving equipment. 

Electric generators charged either via solar or plugged in at home are no where near the power output of a gas powered. Neither are chain saws, Mowers, or leaf blowers. Not to mention they take very long hours to charge. And require you guess it.. connection to the power grid, which will be overloaded.

So I think he pretty much just killed the landscaping businesses of CA… how many batteries is that mower or weed whacker going to require to get one lawn done? 

This is all part of the end goal.

This Newsom piece of sh*t who should of been recalled, but once again those mail in ballots, Nancy Piglosi, and the Xiden Puppeteers fixed that. 

Just like Biden said he’s going to stop production of the combustible engine by what date? It’s only a couple years off…

Wake up my friends.

They want 200% control of you. Because you know what’s going to happen when gas engines are banned?

The power grids will be overloaded, and then you’ll see complete blackouts, and your gas generator will be illegal, and you won’t be able to keep your lights on. You will rely completely on the government.

Please people, look at the rest of the world currently. It’s a global takedown attack, not just the USA’s senile pedo puppet. The people controlling him, are controlling the world. 

C17E78DF-77B6-4A77-BBE7-F482583E9C89.png

10 mins ago, MattieG said:

Unreal. I read awhile back they were banning new gas stations from being built in CA.

I thought that was flat out nuts, this takes the cake though. Wow. 

Where I am from, Not CA, but NJ, along the water where I’ve dealt with serious hurricanes such as Sandy, and in general many bad storms where we’ve lost power for   Days/weeks, I consider my generators/chain saw life saving equipment. 

Electric generators charged either via solar or plugged in at home are no where near the power output of a gas powered. Neither are chain saws, Mowers, or leaf blowers. Not to mention they take very long hours to charge. And require you guess it.. connection to the power grid, which will be overloaded.

So I think he pretty much just killed the landscaping businesses of CA… how many batteries is that mower or weed whacker going to require to get one lawn done? 

This is all part of the end goal.

This Newsom piece of sh*t who should of been recalled, but once again those mail in ballots, Nancy Piglosi, and the Xiden Puppeteers fixed that. 

Just like Biden said he’s going to stop production of the combustible engine by what date? It’s only a couple years off…

Wake up my friends.

They want 200% control of you. Because you know what’s going to happen when gas engines are banned?

The power grids will be overloaded, and then you’ll see complete blackouts, and your gas generator will be illegal, and you won’t be able to keep your lights on. You will rely completely on the government.

Please people, look at the rest of the world currently. It’s a global takedown attack, not just the USA’s senile pedo puppet. The people controlling him, are controlling the world. 

C17E78DF-77B6-4A77-BBE7-F482583E9C89.png

I agree.  But the best part about this is most of the battery charging is thru coal. 

1 hour ago, giant basshole said:

It all shows the depth of intelligence of the people making the decisions.

could be the effects of the Fukushima nuke accident 10 yrs ago.....glad I'm on the East coast  :laugh:

2 hours ago, Mokes said:

It's impossible to not hate libs. They have to be the worst people on Earth. 

As I have said many times before,

Liberals are the greatest threat this country has ever faced.

4 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I’m outraged. 

I would be too, if I bought a generator that ran on a battery ! Look a little deeper, I know it’s hard , but try.