Mike Fixter

Free plug give a way

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Answer these 5 questions & win a free Fixter plug....    There is a song containing the line "Ain't but three things in this world that's worth a solitary dime"   Questions 1.  What are those three things?    2.  Who sings the song?  3. Who inspired him to write the song?  4.  How old is that person?  5.  Where did this person & the song writer meet one another?    Good luck............... Mike

Posted (edited) · Report post

watermelon wine, old dogs children,

tom t hall

95 years old

a porter at the Miami hotel duing the dem. national convention 1972

Edited by mybosox3

Damn..............U guys are to smart/quick for me.............The next one I do will bust your banana...........  PLKM  you are the winner.... PM me your address info.....  Mike

4 mins ago, Mike Fixter said:

Damn..............U guys are to smart/quick for me.............The next one I do will bust your banana...........  PLKM  you are the winner.... PM me your address info.....  Mike

Thanks Mike. PM sent. 

All right serious question....was that a googled answer for the win?  I like to consider myself fairly well rounded fan of all formats of music and this one I've never heard of.

It’s pretty nice of you to do these giveaways. Maybe one day I’ll have the answer to one of these, and get myself a free plug. One day.