Anything Bourbons…

Rate this topic

david lam

18 mins ago, Kml said:

I saw a bottle of that last year in a local Monmouth county NJ shop but $750 is too much for me. 

I got a Blanton’s a couple of weeks ago for $95.

I do not see an issues with the “normal” stuff. 

$750 for ORVW is a decent price especially in reference to current secondary prices. Blantons is a good drink, however at $95 is a bit stiff

50 mins ago, david lam said:

$750 for ORVW is a decent price especially in reference to current secondary prices. Blantons is a good drink, however at $95 is a bit stiff

Blantons and Buffalo Trace prices made me move to another choice.

1 hour ago, david lam said:

Just wondering the on the current bourbon supply, specifically the allocated bourbons in your area. 

Here in the Dallas TX area, even some of the generic bourbons are now becoming scarce. 

I got really lucky in a lottery here….

A45936F2-FE56-486F-BE57-E897B04F3FE4.jpeg

Nice bottle. I hope you got it for close to retail pricing. I mean it's good but not secondary market price good.

Been seeing a decent selection at a variety of shops. One place in NYC I popped into had a bottle of Pappy Family Reserve up on the shelf. It may have been the 23yr. Price was stupid.

9 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

Nice bottle. I hope you got it for close to retail pricing. I mean it's good but not secondary market price good.

Been seeing a decent selection at a variety of shops. One place in NYC I popped into had a bottle of Pappy Family Reserve up on the shelf. It may have been the 23yr. Price was stupid.

that’s the place in Grand Central station?

11 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

I paid $96 for it :niffty:

2 hours ago, Kml said:

I saw a bottle of that last year in a local Monmouth county NJ shop but $750 is too much for me. 

I got a Blanton’s a couple of weeks ago for $95.

I do not see an issues with the “normal” stuff. 

just a few years ago Blantons was $35 a bottle.