GilV

WTS Reels - 2 Islanders and one Pate - trade offer added

9 posts in this topic

Would trade anyone of the reels in a deal for a Sage Spectrum MAX or LT in 7/8.

Located in Ocean County NJ. All reels are picked up and cash. I have the Sage Spectrum Max with 3 spools I will use salmon and salt.Therefore these will go.

Islander LA 4.5 with backing and Airflo clear 7000TS Intermediate WF10FI-CL Original box and neoprene case. $375 Very minor rash.

Islander LX 4.5 with backing. Original box and neoprene case (orange running line is not included). $375 cash No rash that I can see. I bought this reel on the auction site years ago and never used it. I put on the orange running line to use salmon fishing but did not use it.

Pate Bonefish anti reverse with backing the line is a sinking line that I received on the reel. I do not know what line it is, I never used the reel. Original box and neoprene case $175 cash. Has some rash.

IMG_2010.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2013.JPG

IMG_2012.JPG

Edited by GilV

Price drop.

Islander LA 4.5 with backing and Airflo clear 7000TS Intermediate WF10FI-CL Original box and neoprene case. $375  $325 Very minor rash.

Islander LX 4.5 with backing. Original box and neoprene case (orange running line is not included). $375 $325 cash No rash that I can see. I bought this reel on the auction site years ago and never used it. I put on the orange running line to use salmon fishing but did not use it.

Pate Bonefish anti reverse with backing the line is a sinking line that I received on the reel. I do not know what line it is, I never used the reel. Original box and neoprene case $175 $150 cash. Has some rash.

I’ll take the pate bonefish...if for any reason you want to get rid of one of the rplx rods with it for 210 plus shipping, I’d take one as well. 

edit, will you ship to me as I’m not NJ? I’ll pay the cost

Edited by Ftyer