If Fauci Cancels Christmas, Will Leftists Comply?

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

Fauci said yesterday I believe it was, that he wasn’t sure if we’re allowed to have Christmas this year.

I will obey like a good little sheep. I mean after all, according to CNN, and MSNBC, the man is like Jesus Christ himself, no?

Maybe once Fauci purges the world like a good like Adof he is with his mass vaccine deaths, not to mention the fact he nearly single handily created Covid with help from CCP China… 

Maybe then they can replace Christmas with Fauci day. A day we all all rejoice at knowing Fauci killed possibly more people than the Holocaust. Fu***k Fauci, may he burn in hell!

“I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.”

1 min ago, Jmat321 said:

I am going to react by waving my fist at the sky and sharing racist innuendos on a forum where members share photographs of homemade cedar plugs.

that does kinda show how futile it all is, doesn't it? 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

1 min ago, Bass2Snook said:

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

inclusive commie

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

8 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

I do admit I felt a bit of glee watching BA squirm.

25 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

You really are a stooopi fluk  :dismay:

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Dear Martha, 

Thank you for sending the tactical spork through the post, it arrived just in time. Here on the front lines life has been tough, the general had us guarding the site in Central Park where the glorious Christmas  tree will be lit, but we were over run by heathens chanting “Happy Holidays”. We ran toward a great light in the distance, which we thought must be Jesus his self, but as we approached, it turned out to be a menorah. Morale is at an all time low. The War on Christmas is gruesome and I do not think we can bear hearing seasons greetings one more time. Please send us strength and hope in these dark times. 
Yours, 

Bubba