If Fauci Cancels Christmas, Will Leftists Comply?

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

7 mins ago, The Dude said:

I hosted Christmas and cooked an awesome meal for like twenty people. Who knew it was canceled? 

Cooked some awesome striped bass last year that were caught Christmas eve, will see what this year brings.   

6 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

:laugh:

I’d invite anyone to review this thread and note how, yet again, a question crystal clear to the rest of us was raised, and not a single one of the four Progs in this thread had the nutsack to just offer a straight answer.

The answer is…. These guys will do one of two things.  Follow Fauci’s guidance not to gather, and then tout their virtue.  Or they’ll gather anyway, claim they didn’t, and then tout their virtue just the same.

Here’s how the rest of us answer a clear question…”Fauci’s guidance will not even be considered at all in our plans.”

"Fauci's guidance"    Lol...butt but  lol,...  rd1

4 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

So you DO acknowledge that “becoming Jewish” doesn’t, in fact, result in the cancellation of Christmas? Well, it took you a while but you finally came around. There may be hope for you yet.

You really are a dense fluk  :dismay:

Edited by Bass Ackwards

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

threads like this are about right wingers emoting their feelings.

bass2snook is a fool if he is expecting any logic within.

In reality.. It’s about mocking leftists 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

Just now, Slacker said:

Raider is like Home Depot.  It is October 4 and it is already all about Christmas.

:laugh:

Im beating Frank to the punch 

Looking forward to his denials that there’s a war on Christmas 

There will be a thread I promise 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

13 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

You really are a dense fluk  :dismay:

No, really, I was trying to help you out. You were very confused earlier, but now it looks like you're just upset because you learned something new - from me, no less. It's OK. We all learn new things every day!

<p><p></p></p>