If Fauci Cancels Christmas, Will Leftists Comply?

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

35 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

If he was genuinely cornered about the virus spreading to largely unvaccinated populations he would 

Will the MSM push him into that corner? I don't think they will. I have not seen the MSM push him about untested, unvaxed illegals being dispersed around the country, maybe I missed it.

To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

Jeff Cooper

16 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

So you don’t care that what you typed is bullcrap. Got it.

No J.A., what you replied to was me joking around, "got it". What an idgit.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

:laugh:

I’d invite anyone to review this thread and note how, yet again, a question crystal clear to the rest of us was raised, and not a single one of the four Progs in this thread had the nutsack to just offer a straight answer.

The answer is…. These guys will do one of two things.  Follow Fauci’s guidance not to gather, and then tout their virtue.  Or they’ll gather anyway, claim they didn’t, and then tout their virtue just the same.

Here’s how the rest of us answer a clear question…”Fauci’s guidance will not even be considered at all in our plans.”

Just now, Bass Ackwards said:

No J.A., what you replied to was me joking around, "got it". What an idgit.

So you DO acknowledge that “becoming Jewish” doesn’t, in fact, result in the cancellation of Christmas? Well, it took you a while but you finally came around. There may be hope for you yet.

<p><p></p></p>