If Fauci Cancels Christmas, Will Leftists Comply?

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

5 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I got this far before I realized I didn't give a crap about where this story was going.

maybe cut down on the needless details, like informing us that your Aunt's kid is your cousin.

and telling us when and where your cousin met his wife.....

this story is reads like it was written by someone WAAAAY deep on the spectrum.

Cousin's wife was sick.  Cousin and wife skipped wedding due to her illness.  Spaz then applied a bunch of preconceived notions and paranoia to their wedding absence to spin a golden thread out of straw.

What I want to know is did they still send a gift?

5 mins ago, Cabo2005 said:

So they recommend celebrating virtually.  So for the second year in a row they don't want family gatherings.

destruction of family values and the nuclear family, it is what progressives do. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach.”

And can do it whether there is a party or not.

3 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

But…me becoming Jewish doesn’t actually cancel the holiday. You do know this, right?

DILLIGAF

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

1 min ago, Slacker said:

Cousin's wife was sick.  Cousin and wife skipped wedding due to her illness.  Spaz then applied a bunch of preconceived notions and paranoia to their wedding absence to spin a golden thread out of straw.

He would have sent me a note, explaining as well. he didn't.

he never RSVP'd to the event, a social faux pas for my cousin, a stickler for the nicer forms of communication. he hand writes thank you notes, etc., so his ignoring a RSVP request was telling, suggesting that they were never coming. 

why wouldn't they Confirm and then use the "oh, she's sick routine"? Because he knows that headcount matters, caterers charge by the head, and he wouldn't want my sister paying for two people that would never be there. 

but do try to psychoanalyze my family from afar fair broker. 

1 min ago, Slacker said:

What I want to know is did they still send a gift?

i will get back to you on that

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

12 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

this story is reads like it was written by someone WAAAAY deep on the spectrum.

Oh, look, Frank is back to personal and off-topic insults again. 

Should I launch a flare? 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

She is in favor of Christmas it seems

cd895d882b68bcbb131c927b43352262c4923300r1-824-1064v2_hq.jpg

- Victor Davis Hanson 

4 mins ago, flyangler said:

but do try to psychoanalyze my family from afar fair broker. 

Actually, I did the opposite of psychoanalyze your family... I merely stated the facts - without interpretation - from which you began your hypothesis.

Just now, Bass2Snook said:

You found that waaaaay too quickly.

yeah "Minaj merry christmas' limited to images 

major googlefu to find that 

so easy a liberal can do it. 

- Victor Davis Hanson