lurejunkie00

Who’s Running the Country?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Somewhere between 35 and 50% of Americans actually think Biden is in charge.  However Zero percent of the following think he is actually running the country:  Russians , Chinese, Al Queda, The Taliban , the European Union, etc. Friends I have in other countries are amazed that our news media is completely blind to what’s happening. 

Edited by lurejunkie00

I don't know if anyone - even here - is stupid enough to think Biden is in charge of anything.  The leftists are just too invested in this eggplant to admit wrongdoing.  "Orange man bad..."  *derp*. 

47 mins ago, lurejunkie00 said:

Friends I have in other countries are amazed that our news media is completely blind to what’s happening. 

The media is not blind to it.

The media is a cog in the machine making it happen.

He’s just a figure head.  I don’t think anyone on this board can rationally say they think he’s cognitively able to be President.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

Who’s Running the Country?

Politicians come and go even if it takes years and years.  The people really running the country are the “Deep State” civil servants, the people who are always there running things, in the background .  They can manipulate politicians as easily as a five year old bends a Pipe Cleaner in art glass.  Perhaps that was the problem with President Trump, not being a career politician, the normal manipulation strategies didn’t work on him.

Edited by Cayotica

10 hours ago, JimP said:

I don't know if anyone - even here - is stupid enough to think Biden is in charge of anything.  The leftists are just too invested in this eggplant to admit wrongdoing.  "Orange man bad..."  *derp*. 

You sure? They think he’s mentally sound! Still!! 

8 hours ago, DZ said:

He’s just a figure head.  I don’t think anyone on this board can rationally say they think he’s cognitively able to be President.  

You sure? They still think he’s mentally sound! 
It’s been said, recently 

If a Dems lips are moving they are lying… it’s just that simple! If they lie the same lie 3 times by 3 different people they believe it has to be a fact. The most gullible people in the world are Democrats! The sad thing is they believe everyone else is….

Perhaps that was the problem with President Trump, not being a career politician, the normal manipulation strategies didn’t work on him.

Darn right.  That's why I voted for him both times.  He's not part of the swamp.

Obama was a sick puppet too , albeit one who was articulate and clean. Soros and the globalist canal are running things. They couldn’t control Trump , hence the “pandemic “