UncleJohn

October 2021 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

488 posts in this topic

In NY this week. I landed about 6 bass this morning. My friend just texted me and said he had about 35 schoolies this afternoon. Yesterday he had some big bass. 

Hopefully they're heading to the Jersey shore.

 

Blessings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 mins ago, For His Honor said:

In NY this week. I landed about 6 bass this morning. My friend just texted me and said he had about 35 schoolies this afternoon. Yesterday he had some big bass. 

Hopefully they're heading to the Jersey shore.

 

Blessings!

I have no doubt that schoolies are coming, and I won’t complain but that’s not what most of us are looking for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 mins ago, mike07gsxr said:

I need at least 20s and 30s to show up fast and hard.

easy there Merman, you're just used to big ones is all. 

Edited by adoboboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Goldy said:

Hello. I want a pulaski trip update plz

Skunk for me again, I couldn't land one. My buddy caught a steelhead. This week I heard was really good at the river. Oh well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, adoboboy said:

Skunk for me again, I couldn't land one. My buddy caught a steelhead. This week I heard was really good at the river. Oh well. 

Ok skunk meaning you hook up but never land or just never hook up.  
 

bring a spinning rod next time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, Goldy said:

Ok skunk meaning you hook up but never land or just never hook up.  
 

bring a spinning rod next time

Right, I kept breaking off. Damn thing swims like a torpedo towards you and its a goner. I switched to a fly rod coz its more efficient when casting in close quarters while combat fishing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now