UncleJohn

October 2021 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

862 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, suntzu said:

Thats 100% fake.  I have a long skunk feom there.  

3 hours ago, saltyh2ofly said:

What's with sending people to crowd us out of already limited space? Keep you log to yourself 

He doesnt care he has a boat

Edited by fishless

4 hours ago, Captain Lew said:

Calm seas and a 4 man limit of Seabass yesterday by 1pm. 23 miles off.

Seabass.jpg

Boat fish, especially bottom fish, don't count here.

Beach cam brought them running . Howling S wind dirtying things up just a little bit water cooled a few degrees bunker around all day, last couple of hours birds working all over on rainfish (was told you can see an all out blitz on a beach cam) and it was an all out blitz of 8” snappers All you could want and sand blasted skin & wind knots for all. :) I am watching summer end & fall roll in 

25FE96BA-F2FD-4609-8030-5EF728151725.jpeg

Its not SOL or the Beach Cams or some baitshop reports.   These are just excuses you can blame for the crowds.  In reality if someone sees something on a beach cam do you really think that there are that many fisherman sitting in their houses close by with nothing to do that can immediately run to the beach?  How many of those are there?  What really happens is people decide to fish that day and they head out and drive around. This time of year that's a lot of people.  They talk to friends on cell phones ( some of them)and drive around and if they see birds they check it out. It is traditionally the prime season on a Saturday.  Guess what people are going to head out and fish.   Nobody believes that much of what is said here or the bait shops which have been posting positive reports from the beginning of time.  They are going to drive around and look like they always did.  Now the excuse is beach cams....relax on the spot burns too-- you are not to blame ... stop bitching about the internet (which some of you can't help but constantly post on) and accept there are lots of fisherman out pursuing their fishing on a depleted fishery.  Enjoy what you can of it, live in reality and go from there.

24 mins ago, Pungo said:

Its not SOL or the Beach Cams or some baitshop reports.   These are just excuses you can blame for the crowds.  In reality if someone sees something on a beach cam do you really think that there are that many fisherman sitting in their houses close by with nothing to do that can immediately run to the beach?  How many of those are there?  What really happens is people decide to fish that day and they head out and drive around. This time of year that's a lot of people.  They talk to friends on cell phones ( some of them)and drive around and if they see birds they check it out. It is traditionally the prime season on a Saturday.  Guess what people are going to head out and fish.   Nobody believes that much of what is said here or the bait shops which have been posting positive reports from the beginning of time.  They are going to drive around and look like they always did.  Now the excuse is beach cams....relax on the spot burns too-- you are not to blame ... stop bitching about the internet (which some of you can't help but constantly post on) and accept there are lots of fisherman out pursuing their fishing on a depleted fishery.  Enjoy what you can of it, live in reality and go from there.

The people on my beach today came here because of what they saw on a beach cam. That is what they told me. 
I fish, and I observe fishermen - and I find both thoroughly entertaining 

Out in the south howler. Snotty enough the get things rolling. They never came across the bar.
Went home to learn the Bill Withers song “Use Me” on the guitar. Nailed it. Tomorrow I’m learning to boil water….

51C3E220-A9FB-4200-96BC-271BD90A355C.jpeg

4FFA0709-62A0-41B9-9D34-63DE82A40149.jpeg

7938E681-303D-4E54-81E7-C28B228E5C56.jpeg

6DC9B619-6058-4F86-9C2B-ABBF5614F7C0.jpeg

Edited by Eeeeels

26 mins ago, suntzu said:

The people on my beach today came here because of what they saw on a beach cam. That is what they told me. 
I fish, and I observe fishermen - and I find both thoroughly entertaining 

The people on my beach……hmmmm

13 mins ago, Eeeeels said:

The people on my beach……hmmmm

The town where i live in case your confused I try to add but don’t need the grief I’m out hope you all have a great fall

Just now, suntzu said:

The town where i live in case your confused I try to add but don’t need the grief I’m out hope you all have a great fall

Just F’in wit ya…….

9 hours ago, Pungo said:

It’s definitely IS reports beach cams and bait shops. Some people will find the fish the way that you described but most are looking for reports photos and bent rods