codfish

POTUS office on fire, YIKES

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

Donald was a train wreck and Sleepy Joe is comatose, now what??

"Grisham, who describes the Trump White House as “a clown car on fire running at full speed into a warehouse full of fireworks,” served as Melania Trump’s press secretary and later her chief of staff. In between, she worked as the White House’s communications director, a position she likened to “sitting in a beautiful office while a sprinkler system pours water down on you every second and ruins everything on your desk.”

11 mins ago, codfish said:

"Grisham, who describes the Trump White House as “a clown car on fire running at full speed into a warehouse full of fireworks,” served as Melania Trump’s press secretary and later her chief of staff. In between, she worked as the White House’s communications director, a position she likened to “sitting in a beautiful office while a sprinkler system pours water down on you every second and ruins everything on your desk.”

Do you charge Trump for that space in your head or is he living there rent free? 

1 min ago, aae0130 said:

Do you charge Trump for that space in your head or is he living there rent free? 

Zak’s going to be a riot once his voice changes and he discovers girls.

5 mins ago, charloots said:

Zak’s going to be a riot once his voice changes and he discovers girls.

Made me laugh…:laugh:

26 mins ago, codfish said:

Sounds like she’s promoting a book that a large segment of society will gobble right up. Yum yum yum. 

29 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

You really are a mouthpiece for the Democrats.

If JenP ever gets tired you could seamlessly step in for her.

What I am saying is its time to go in a different direction my hope is people will wake up and support a Republican who is not a total train wreck

download (31).jpg

Q: What's biden doing right?

A: Orange man bad.

Anyone who genuinely cares about the country would discuss biden's leadership.  What he is doing right or wrong and what he could improve.

16 mins ago, Paulie Herman said:

Q: What's biden doing right?

A: Orange man bad.

Anyone who genuinely cares about the country would discuss biden's leadership.  What he is doing right or wrong and what he could improve.

How about both are awful, I would not bring Trump into the conversation if he were not holding weekly rallies.

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 mins ago, the3fishheads said:

Joe dropped a duce on the WH carpet. 

I think they blamed the dog the first time....but the dog is gone now.....so......Kamala?

Edited by aae0130

5 mins ago, codfish said:

How about both are awful, I would not bring Trump into the conversation if he were not holding weekly rallies.

Trump 2024 - are you shaking yet :b:

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, codfish said:

What I am saying is its time to go in a different direction my hope is people will wake up and support a Republican who is not a total train wreck

download (31).jpg

That's a different direction?    :point:

Pence is a train wreck.

He's just on a different track.

Edited by Gotcow?