WTB 10’ rod

3/4-4 old model Genesis in OCNJ... nice moderate action... bombs 3/4-2... can throw down to a 5/8 epoxy a good ways in light conditions... can still lean into it well up to 2.5 oz... still decent on loaded lob cast above 3oz but would not be my tool of choice for regularly throwing over 3...

Would let it go for $300...new Genesis has a similar model but I've heard that it's faster

27 mins ago, BG_NJ said:

3/4-4 old model Genesis in OCNJ... nice moderate action... bombs 3/4-2... can throw down to a 5/8 epoxy a good ways in light conditions... can still lean into it well up to 2.5 oz... still decent on loaded lob cast above 3oz but would not be my tool of choice for regularly throwing over 3...

Would let it go for $300...new Genesis has a similar model but I've heard that it's faster

Had it, sold it. I may have a friend that might be interested, I’ll get back to you. 

Edited by Cast Away

3 mins ago, Cast Away said:

Had it, sold it. I may have a friend that might be interested, I’ll get back to you. 

I'd appreciate it. I know they move for less but I'm not in a rush to offload..

Great rod if you prefer that old school action..I am looking to sell to help fund a century slingshot or weapon purchase..

23 mins ago, BG_NJ said:

I'd appreciate it. I know they move for less but I'm not in a rush to offload..

Great rod if you prefer that old school action..I am looking to sell to help fund a century slingshot or weapon purchase..

Yes, I do think you’re asking for a little higher than they usually go for. I recall grabbing mine for $240 here. 

14 mins ago, Niles said:

Cast Away,

I have a custom built 10 foot 1 piece Seeker Baby Uula listed for sale here for $195.  Your rod spec needs are exact to the Baby Uula.

Niles

Is it a newer build? Care to post some photos of it? I’m not interested in an older build with larger guides. 

Edited by Cast Away

1 hour ago, Cast Away said:

Yes, I do think you’re asking for a little higher than they usually go for. I recall grabbing mine for $240 here. 

Yup. As I said not desperate to move. If your buddy is interested feel free to throw out an offer - cash pickup is a plus for me.

16 hours ago, Niles said:

Cast Away,

My Seeker Baby Uula is built concept with original Fuji larger guides.  The ultimate pencil rod constructed of graphite and glass.  $195

Niles

IMG_0366.jpeg

IMG_0367.jpeg

IMG_0368.jpeg

Niles,

thanks for the offer but I will pass. It’s a beautiful looking rod but I’m looking for something a little more modern with the build.