FALL RUN - I give up

Rate this topic

Snapper Popper

5 hours ago, baldadonis2002 said:

Dare I say this may be the only post on SOL she would even consider reading :howdy:

Oh, no.

I share lots of SOL posts with my honey.

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

1 hour ago, JohnW93 said:

Can’t wait for the day that I move over the Throggs Neck Bridge and never have to deal with this again.

Be careful what are you wishing for.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

Just now, JohnW93 said:

Well said lol. I definitely wouldn’t move to the island without finding work there first — that’s my #1 rule. 

Still

When I moved to the Island, there wasn't happier person than me.

Until about 2 years ago.

Now I can't wait to be on the other side of the bridge.

And, far away from the bridge.

- Henry Ford-

3 hours ago, Striperhunter9 said:

Miserable conditions out front today on eastern ss beach. Borderline unfishable despite clean water

Fished bay yesterday night, nothing for me a folks around, as well front after sunset two days before, nothing as well. Past 2-3 weeks have been pretty bad. Hopefully that will change next week. Can't catch fish that is not there. 

I hope more and more people would just simply give up.

Stop fishing and don't go out.

- Henry Ford-