Oso

Who’s Still Getting After It

Rate this topic

104 posts in this topic

As soon as the back allows, I'm hitting the surf.   I'm hoping to fish until mid-October.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Oso said:

Got into fish last night, with more good reports I’m just gonna keep the ball rolling. Throwing needles mostly

September isn’t even over! ask come November. And if you have Jersey spots you could hit up some action later on In November. Then who knows? DelMarVa? Virginia Beach? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 mins ago, Sea Of Atlas said:

September isn’t even over! ask come November. And if you have Jersey spots you could hit up some action later on In November. Then who knows? DelMarVa? Virginia Beach? :) 

my uncle has a house in SSP NJ I’ll prob head down there in November. 
 

VA is a real possibility too ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How’s the fishing in NJ around Thanksgiving around that time is when I really get the shakes from withdrawal. I’m always thinking maybe Jersey would be an option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 mins ago, Sea Of Atlas said:

How’s the fishing in NJ around Thanksgiving around that time is when I really get the shakes from withdrawal. I’m always thinking maybe Jersey would be an option. 

Your thinkin' right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

found fish feeding on top in the dark the last two nights in Portland. They were stacked up, definitely some good time left here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, evan1 said:

found fish feeding on top in the dark the last two nights in Portland. They were stacked up, definitely some good time left here

Nice, any size, curious what you got them on..Sps and non weighted sluggos for me lately at night..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick camping trip with the family top of Casco bay Tuesday. Told the wife I’d leave my rods at home…..fish stacked up and busting bait hard on a solid mile of coastline. No exaggeration.  Huge boils followed by very disturbed bait. Hard telling what it was but I’d geuss peanuts.  Close to a famous “boot” company. Either way I’ll be out the next few nights hoping to intercept them slightly south!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sea Of Atlas said:

How’s the fishing in NJ around Thanksgiving around that time is when I really get the shakes from withdrawal. I’m always thinking maybe Jersey would be an option. 

As is the case with most fall fishing, find the bait and you find the fish. I will say jerseys fall run has been historically awful the last few years for those of us from the surf, but the boat guys are having a field day. 
 

More fish last night, biggest probably 27-28”. I finish up work around 11pm the rest of the week, perfect time to get out to my rock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 7 Rivers said:

Nice, any size, curious what you got them on..Sps and non weighted sluggos for me lately at night..

Not really to be honest. All schoolies mid teens, got one that I’d guess was 22-24, good fight in the current. Got my first on a small fly last night and then switched to an sp with a single hook. They were really hitting anything tho. Two nights ago I was throwing a sluggo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member