How many will lose/leave their jobs due to vax mandates?

Rate this topic

flyangler

1 hour ago, ihocky2 said:

I spoke with my sister last night, she works in the ER. Their hospital took a fairly good hit with people take being vaccinated. You can make the claim that the nurses, cafeteria workers, janitors, and such may not be as educated and easily fall for the anti-vax propaganda. But why is it they have doctors losing their jobs for not being vaccinated? These are not uneducated, low information individuals. These are people that understand the studies better than most of us ever will, and they are choosing to not be vaccinated. I have a really hard time believing that a doctor would listen to a TikTok conspiracy theory over a medical journal. So why are they refusing the vaccine? 

I work with 300+ phd's and md's across the world- many of them with 10+ years of experience researching and conducting mRNA based oncology trials.  More than half will not take either mRNA vaccine.  We passed one mandate- that every member of our org has to spend at least 2 hours a week with our patient population talking to them, playing games with them, reading to them, etc.  

Sometimes, when you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried, but you've actually been planted.  

Take note of who here supports these mandates and celebrates Americans being forced to choose between income for their family or taking a drug they don't want. 

Those people are your absolute worst enemy and will NEVER have your back.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

2 hours ago, ihocky2 said:

I spoke with my sister last night, she works in the ER. Their hospital took a fairly good hit with people take being vaccinated. You can make the claim that the nurses, cafeteria workers, janitors, and such may not be as educated and easily fall for the anti-vax propaganda. But why is it they have doctors losing their jobs for not being vaccinated? These are not uneducated, low information individuals. These are people that understand the studies better than most of us ever will, and they are choosing to not be vaccinated. I have a really hard time believing that a doctor would listen to a TikTok conspiracy theory over a medical journal. So why are they refusing the vaccine? 

Ever notice how many nurses smoke? It always amazes me whenever I’ve been at a hospital and/or ER and see them all outside puffing away.

You’d think they would know better, seeing firsthand what it does to people. I guess cognitive dissonance affects all walks of life.

<p><p></p></p>

59 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

Ever notice how many nurses smoke? It always amazes me whenever I’ve been at a hospital and/or ER and see them all outside puffing away.

You’d think they would know better, seeing firsthand what it does to people. I guess cognitive dissonance affects all walks of life.

To be fair, the amount of stress that nurses deal with on a daily basis.

Sometimes, when you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried, but you've actually been planted.  

6 hours ago, Bass2Snook said:

Yes and it speaks volumes as to how they refuse to get vaccinated knowing how bad smoking and Covid is!

6 hours ago, HOCKEYDAD said:

Next it will be mandatory enemas. :sarc:

dont laugh, as I just saw Allison Williams say in her interview with Megan Kelly.  Wait to they tell you to get a shot for something else, because they dont want to pay for the potential healthcare cost. Wait aren't they already trying it.

btw That interview i mentioned above is a much watch. Excellent discussion

Edited by NJFrank

“Grief is the natural price we pay for loving.” 

Grief isn't the price we pay FOR loving..
it's just love that has nowhere to go.

12 mins ago, Markushook said:

Yes and it speaks volumes as to how they refuse to get vaccinated knowing how bad smoking and Covid is!

They smoke, even though they know how bad it is. According to your logic they know how bad COVID is but they refuse the vaccine anyway…?

Was that your point? 

<p><p></p></p>

18 hours ago, Bass2Snook said:

Its life affirming.

they see enough death to pierce the delusion most people have that they will never die.

Criticizing smokers is "playing God", the ultimate variety of cognitive dissonance.

Playing God is the single most dangerous act, first it rots the soul then squeezes everything good from anyones life and is eventually fatal. 

those who believe they know better how other people should arrange their affairs and whats not good for them, .... is playing God, thats the fatal barb of good intentions.

Watch your own words, observe your thoughts, its very difficult to control our own mind.

I don't notice nurses smoking, even if I see them, I fail to note.

Because I'm not judging.