J

And the Libs here call those on the Right a "Cult" ?

Rate this topic

82 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Gotcow? said:

I do.

Why do you think I catch so much flak from both sides of the aisle?

Flak? Consider that what you claim as a stand is being viewed as vaccillation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My viewpoint is that sometimes the Democrats get it right, sometimes the Republicans get it right, but most of the time, they both get it wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, zybathegeek said:

Flak? Consider that what you claim as a stand is being viewed as vaccillation.

The herd will go where the herd goes.

 

Step away from the herd and the view gets very clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gotcow? said:

The herd will go where the herd goes.

 

Step away from the herd and the view gets very clear.

True enough, then that vision is predicated by the vista: trees; forest; valley; country; or globe.

 

Hows your view of the bark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

True enough, then that vision is predicated by the vista: trees; forest; valley; country; or globe.

 

Hows your view of the bark?

Don't know.

I'm not hiding behind a tree.    :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gotcow? said:

Don't know.

I'm not hiding behind a tree.    :p

Never said you were, you just cannot see the forest for the trees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

I am not in a cult. This video, produced by the cult they say I'm in, proves that I'm not in the cult. 

 

Triggered a little, or a lot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, slowroller said:

Nothing like a good old fashioned I’m rubber, you’re glue thread. 

Compare and Contrast 

 

Its not even close

 

Wokeism is definitely cult like.. the whole nine yards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bass2Snook said:

Correct. I think it’s creepy when people keep track of MY post count.

Well, it is sequential...

 

cool.JPG.59c4fd593052b705d3c708e9c2af75ea.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RiverRaider said:

Compare and Contrast 

 

Its not even close

 

Wokeism is definitely cult like.. the whole nine yards 

Sure it is, but how many left leaning posters here are having meltdowns because someone used the wrong pronouns? I’ll give you a hint, it’s zero. This thread is basically “I’m not in a cult, your in a cult! See this video produced by my cult says so!” 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, slowroller said:

Sure it is, but how many left leaning posters here are having meltdowns because someone used the wrong pronouns? I’ll give you a hint, it’s zero. This thread is basically “I’m not in a cult, your in a cult! See this video produced by my cult says so!” 

 

 

But it helps pay the bills here on SOL 

Almost 140 views per hour is not a bad click count :th: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

The cult don’t say prayers to trump

they cut and paste them. 

 

Don’t forget the memes, Franklin. You hate them too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.