98% Vaccination Rate

Rate this topic

Kings over Queens

2 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Amazing how the drug companies are held in such high esteem of late when just recently they were vilified.  I did see something where the CEO of Pfizer was getting grief for not wanting to give away their vaccine IP.  Shouldn't be too long before they are getting crucified again.  

I wonder if they were smart enough to get a clause in the agreement with Uncle Sam to hold off generics of the vaccines. 

Edited by aae0130

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

8 mins ago, dixiekraut said:

That's not all......"I've got hairy legs"!

Did the nurse rub his arm hair? Poor nurses are just as smart as white nurses.......

Edited by aae0130

Yeah....in a way I’m glad it’s Biden that got fraudulently installed into the presidency. Could you imagine if they picked someone smart? We would be having a harder time figuring out what is happening.

Edited by aae0130

14 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Biden says we may need as many as 98% of the country vaccinated to get back to normal.  :laugh:

14 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Biden says we may need as many as 98% of the country vaccinated to get back to normal.  :laugh:

Why not just say 100% FFS?

1 min ago, metaliczombi said:

Lol to who? Not to Biden. If you aren't jabbed 4 times, you aren't jabbed. You are one of the unwashed. 

Once you’re vaccinated you’re part of the group of those who are. If everybody is vaccinated then the vaccination rate is 100%. It’s impossible for it to go over 100%. Just admit you were going for silly hyperbole.

<p><p></p></p>

1 min ago, Bass2Snook said:

Once you’re vaccinated you’re part of the group of those who are. If everybody is vaccinated then the vaccination rate is 100%. It’s impossible for it to go over 100%. Just admit you were going for silly hyperbole.

Admit your trying too hard. Lol. What number of jabs is jabbed? Israel keeps changing it.

7 mins ago, metaliczombi said:

Admit your trying too hard. Lol. What number of jabs is jabbed? Israel keeps changing it.

I got both of my Moderna shots. I’m 100% vaccinated. Boosters are not vaccinations. Please, just accept that you were pushing a logical fallacy. It happens to the best of us.

<p><p></p></p>