flyangler

OLD & BUSTED: Destroy Statues NEW & HOT: Destroy Industrial Infrastructure

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So which of you supporters of de-fossilization of our power sources would support the destruction of fossil-fuel infrastructure?

Which of you would agree that "the ends justify the means" in this regard? 

The New Yorker seems to agree with that notion. This is an audio file from their "news hour" and I cannot find a transcript. But the title tells you what is important, there are progressives who are rationalizing the destruction of pipelines and others infrastructure based on their climate change fears and boogiemen. 

This is such absolute crap. It is like the Obama and Biden teams using "smart" or "intelligent" as a prefix to something, that that will make it so. "Smart power", "smart diplomacy", "smart foreign policy" were all attempts make the people involved and the policies being argued sound more intelligent and less able to be opposed. 

So now was have "intelligent sabotage" to suggest that some sabotage is bad, but some sabotage can be good, even "intelligent", if there is sufficient justification for it. 

Anyone sense a theme here? The ever increasing arguments and rhetoric on the Left that condones or even foments violence? 

6151f105cf5e8_ScreenShot2021-09-27at12_27_12PM.png.abb805c33642456ac878a84ee439c677.png

ETA: Note below that they have an audio segment about "How to Blowup a Pipeline" - can you imagine if Breitbart or some such rightie organ suggested something like that? 

Should the Climate Movement Embrace Sabotage?
With David Remnick

September 24, 2021

Andreas Malm insists that, instead of waiting on the Glasgow climate conference, environmentalists target fossil-fuel infrastructure. 

new_yorker_environmental_sabotage_09-25-2021.jpg

Edited by flyangler

Derailing trains is the latest fad.

They busted a couple of lesbos out by the tracks with gear to short out crossing signals.

Some poor schmuck would be crossing tracks, when, WHAM, here comes a train with no signals at the toad crossing.

Just the kind of sabotage that will win hearts, and minds...not.

Well, remember when they were driving giant nails/spikes into trees so that the commercial loggers' chain saw would break, or worse for the operator? 

These types of people should face summary execution when caught.

Borrow a page out of the Taliban playbook and hang their dead bodies in the town square for all to see.

7 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

These types of people should face summary execution when caught.

Borrow a page out of the Taliban playbook and hang their dead bodies in the town square for all to see.

Beat me to it

We should re-think how we handle terrorists when apprehended

Just now, makorider said:

Beat me to it

We should re-think how we handle terrorists when apprehended

You presume that current LE regimes will actually apprehend such folks. 

Ooooh c h I t …now wait a second ..if true your saying the progressive maggots may sabotage pipe lines ….whoas I mean whoa …certainly sounds more dangerous than the so called patriots ….where is that communist dem push back …the communist progressive Dems are certainly unhinged,emotionally broken ,ignorant intersectionalists who look up towards ALL OUT CRAZY ,I mean A O C …their social media accounts should be terminated IMMEDIATELY…lol lol lol 

On a sad note …if these rectums take out a gas pipeline it will be on the coldest day of the year … Russia will give them the info they need ….lol lol lol rd1

33 mins ago, flyangler said:

You presume that current LE regimes will actually apprehend such folks. 

no, not really, I said when

But there are bound to be some that are stoopider are others

Remember the arsonist peaceful protesters trying to start forest fires in the west! 

Edited by aae0130

32 mins ago, ridenfish said:

How are they even allowed to publish stuff like this?

Fraudulent elections have consequences........