surfstryker

WTB 3 Tube Surf Bag with front pouch

30 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, surfstryker said:

Thanks basshole - appreciate you taking the time to post - im going to pass as I really need/want belt loops on the bag. 

The bag has clips for your belt, I have them tucked in . Can post a pic if you like.

I have this 3 tube ebbpoint. 7” tall x3” glow in the dark tubes. Removable front pouch. Belt loops on back. Bucktail slots in main compartment, none in pouch. I don’t think it’s ever been used. $250 cash picked up ocean county nj or $265 PayPal shipped. 

A2350A44-F28A-490D-BBCF-0BAFC94334AA.jpeg

2CE40F57-3B57-4A21-B6C9-8589547AE27D.jpeg

FF52B658-E32C-4BD3-A83A-13893715EE42.jpeg

BAECF165-35AB-47ED-ADA8-FEDBA3636FD8.jpeg

3FAF6C0C-B8BD-4671-8367-2EE3C0D8A99E.jpeg

59 mins ago, Gaff & Release said:

I have this 3 tube ebbpoint. 7” tall x3” glow in the dark tubes. Removable front pouch. Belt loops on back. Bucktail slots in main compartment, none in pouch. I don’t think it’s ever been used. $250 cash picked up ocean county nj or $265 PayPal shipped. 

thanks for posting. hard to tell from the pictures but is there enough clearance to fit 8 inch tubes if you wanted? 

18 mins ago, surfstryker said:

thanks for posting. hard to tell from the pictures but is there enough clearance to fit 8 inch tubes if you wanted? 

I’m going to double check when I get home, but for right now I’ll say yes. When you open the flap the tubes are not right at the top.

28 mins ago, Gaff & Release said:

I’m going to double check when I get home, but for right now I’ll say yes. When you open the flap the tubes are not right at the top.

Thanks, I appreciate you checking. I can probably get by w/ the 7 inch but curious if I could fit bigger tubes - which would be ideal. 

6 hours ago, Gaff & Release said:

Ok…so there’s 2 more inches of room until the top where the flap would fold over…however…. The bucktail slots are also level with the present tubes

thanks, do you have any wiggle room in price, perhaps $225? I am in OC often/currently and can do cash pickup. 

1 hour ago, surfstryker said:

thanks, do you have any wiggle room in price, perhaps $225? I am in OC often/currently and can do cash pickup. 

Let me mull over that for a bit. Not sure I’d want to let it go for that.

1 min ago, Gaff & Release said:

If you want to do $235 cash I’d do that. Don’t want to let it go for any less.

Sure, I can do that, appreciate it. Let's schedule meet up in the PM's. Thanks.