WTB 3 Tube Surf Bag with front pouch

I have a flatlander bag I picked up here. It’s brand new. I bought it new, I haven’t used it. 

It’s a technically a two tube with an extra tube, so it has three tubes.  Has buck tail slots in the main pouch. Front pouch for plastics. 

I paid $285 for the bag here, $60 for the  extra side tube. 

Just looking to lighten the load. Looking to get $355 shipped. 

If you’re interested I’ll take pics this afternoon. 

2 mins ago, Bow3022 said:

I have a flatlander bag I picked up here. It’s brand new. I bought it new, I haven’t used it. 

It’s a technically a two tube with an extra tube, so it has three tubes.  Has buck tail slots in the main pouch. Front pouch for plastics. 

I paid $285 for the bag here, $60 for the  extra side tube. 

Just looking to lighten the load. Looking to get $355 shipped. 

If you’re interested I’ll take pics this afternoon. 

hey - i'm interested. was really hoping to find a three tube that i could then do an add-a-tube on but would like to see pics. thanks. 

1 hour ago, surfstryker said:

hey - i'm interested. was really hoping to find a three tube that i could then do an add-a-tube on but would like to see pics. thanks. 

Well you can still make it a 4 tube bag if you want. There’s buddy loks on both sides of the bag so you can add another add a tube if you want. I’ll get those pics to you ASAP. 

3 hours ago, Bow3022 said:

Lmk if you need any other pics. I think I covered most of the angles. It’s all brand new. And there’s one spot left for another buddy lok attachment. 

Thanks, how wide is the front pouch - like 6 inches? ok if i give it the night to think on it? was really hoping for something just a bit bigger but this might work. 

52 mins ago, surfstryker said:

Thanks, how wide is the front pouch - like 6 inches? ok if i give it the night to think on it? was really hoping for something just a bit bigger but this might work. 

Yeah man no problem.

it’s alittle bigger than 6”. If you want I can get an exact measurement. It looks deceiving. That front pouch can hold a ton of soft plastics. 

On 9/27/2021 at 8:11 PM, Bow3022 said:

Yeah man no problem.

it’s alittle bigger than 6”. If you want I can get an exact measurement. It looks deceiving. That front pouch can hold a ton of soft plastics. 

thanks again and apologies for the slow response, work was crazy yesterday. Where are you located? Wondering if we can reduce cost related to shipping as I think this could work for my need but I'm not quite there on price. 

I could sell you just the bag and keep the add a tube of that helps with price. I don’t mind doing that. 

The price on the bag itself is $345…I added $10 for shipping and I’ll be taking a hit on the pp fees. If local pick up is better for you lmk. 

I am located in New Jersey. The southern part, closer to Philly. I’m sure we can make something happen. 

Edited by Bow3022

2 hours ago, Bow3022 said:

Or I guess if you want to do $345 shipped that’s fine as well. 

appreciate you working with me here man. after thinking it through more i'm going to pass. i'm not in a rush so may as well wait to see if i can find the larger bag or just order one (primarily for more bucktail slots and a longer pouch). i think this would have worked out if the bag was more used and the price lower which would then make me more apt to giving it a try vs. the bigger bag. Thanks again and appreciate you taking the time 

btw I'm in Media PA/Manahawkin (LBI) - maybe i'll see you out there on the sand one of these days!!