Little

Dems, you are LOSING the blacks' votes!!

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Over this stupid ass vaccine thing.  You need to shut up is what you need to do.  Kidding too late for that:point:

Look at this, you think this black guy will ever vote for any of you people again?

Golden State Warriors forward Andrew Wiggins was denied Friday in his quest for a religious exemption by the NBA to San Francisco’s vaccine requirement.

Wiggins has steadfastly refused to get the vaccine, according to a report this week from the San Francisco Chronicle.  Since the city requires vaccination for everyone at large, indoor gatherings — such as basketball games — the veteran forward will not be able to play in any home games if he remains resistant to getting the shot. It’s possible he won’t be able to play at a number of road arenas that also require vaccination.

You people need to do something right now.

Dems, lefties, what do you think should be done to regain your dominance over the black man/woman/tranny and his (or whatever pronoun) vote.

I look forward to your thoughts on this subject.

IMO its been slipping away for a while which is why they are importing low IQ replacements.  But I think they will catch on pretty quick too. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

They'll blame the republicans, toss a few bread crumbs their way, get the usual suspects out in the media to talk about Trump, and the idiots will fall into line.   Has worked for 60 years.  

Edited by JimP

Blacks are slowly escaping the Democrats “economic plantation “. Trump showed them the economic Underground Railroad map. 

This is why Democrats need to flood our southern border with third world $hitholers who will vote D for life m

If nothing else they dems need to "get theirs stories straight".  On one side they give the blacks a pass on the shot (IF they play basabaww well), but other leftists are saying they get no pass.

I dont agree with any of it, but if they cant even get the story straight, this is a good sign, ya know?

This is as much the fault of the Reps as the Dems.  The Reps are so stupid.  Right now, were I running, I'd be addressing the black community with the fact that all these illegals who the Dems are happily letting in (as voting fodder) are going to cause more and more black unemployment at the lower level unskilled workers group.  And the Dems don't care because they want the growing latino vote, not the frozen black vote and besides, A. Americans will mostly vote Dem anyway for the reasons JimP enumerated.  And besides, BLM.  Right??

25 mins ago, JimP said:

They'll blame the republicans, toss a few bread crumbs their way, get the usual suspects out in the media to talk about Trump, and the idiots will fall into line.   Has worked for 60 years.  

Yeah, they won't lose the black vote by any majority. The few that wake up and get red pilled are far and few between and generally ostracized by their own for doing so. It's ridiculous, but it's reality. 

Hell white libs like Zak even have the balls to call them Uncle Toms lol. It's insane. 

Inner city blacks are brainwashed on many levels by their own families and white Leftists. It's been going on forever. 

Couple the lies with a poor education system in the cities and you've got your side a perfect voting block. Keep them down. Keep them angry. Keep them segregated. White Democrats are Nazis, plain and simple. They really are awful human beings.

Think about this....Joe Biden and the Dems want to pass a 3 TRILLION DOLLAR BS BILL for crap and is ANY OF THAT going to revamping inner cities, their schools and developing businesses and job opportunities for those areas and people? Will the South side of Chicago finally get the gangs under control? Will Dorchester finally get safer? Will Baltimore finally get a good school system?

No. No. Nah. It's all just Liberal Lies. 

I’ve lived in a Dem super stronghold area my whole life , Hudson County N.J. , calling it corrupt would be a compliment . The blacks will never vote anything but Dem in numbers that could make a difference. There vote , those who do , is too easily swayed ( bought) . The Republicans have been trying to make inroads since Frank “ I am the Boss” Hague back in the 30’s-40’s. It ain’t gonna happen . 

On 9/26/2021 at 10:13 AM, JoeyZac said:

Black America will no sooner vote Republican than they will believe America is not a racist country.

At this point Dims can’t afford to lose any Black Votes.  IMO they are scared of any defections 

Edited by Harf

On 9/26/2021 at 9:53 AM, oneeyewilly said:

I’ve lived in a Dem super stronghold area my whole life , Hudson County N.J. , calling it corrupt would be a compliment . The blacks will never vote anything but Dem in numbers that could make a difference. There vote , those who do , is too easily swayed ( bought) . The Republicans have been trying to make inroads since Frank “ I am the Boss” Hague back in the 30’s-40’s. It ain’t gonna happen . 

Same here.....Hudson County........it will never change. 

Edited by aae0130