RAW

Done and going snookin for 6 months

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

I’ll be watching and commenting, hope you all have a few more weeks of chasing the fall migration. Most all reports I will be posting will be Florida fishing. Be safe :rav:

276E220F-89B5-4F1C-8AA8-84FA91811E1B.jpeg

6 hours ago, RAW said:

I’ll be watching and commenting, hope you all have a few more weeks of chasing the fall migration. Most all reports I will be posting will be Florida fishing. Be safe :rav:

276E220F-89B5-4F1C-8AA8-84FA91811E1B.jpeg

Good luck B..........

On 9/25/2021 at 7:17 AM, RAW said:

West coast of FL ?

2 hours ago, flyangler said:

West coast of FL ?

Yes, Pine Island, no shopping , no beaches, just unreal fishing and drinking in “Old Florida”:rav:

2 hours ago, flyangler said:

West coast of FL ?

Yes, Pine Island, no shopping , no beaches, just unreal fishing and drinking in “Old Florida”:rav:

Of course the redfish are huge and plentiful, on incoming tide they cruise in 8-12” of water at dusk. Permit and tarpon are there now, along with sea trout, big jack, and mackeral. You get a swivel head always looking and listening. Never a dull moment, :rav:

15 hours ago, RAW said:

I am just the opposite, endless strip retail, lots of beaches and too many people. but what one needs to full-time living is different than what is need for "getting away". 

enjoy, tight lines!

4 mins ago, RAW said:

Of course the redfish are huge and plentiful, on incoming tide they cruise in 8-12” of water at dusk. Permit and tarpon are there now, along with sea trout, big jack, and mackeral. You get a swivel head always looking and listening. Never a dull moment, :rav:

now you are just rubbing salt in the wound....

15 mins ago, flyangler said:

now you are just rubbing salt in the wound....

He's good like that isn't he?!!! :point:

Although, he's also full of information, "permit and tarpon there now". Two on my bucket list!! :rav: