ridenfish

Tulsi gets it

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

I’m not a fan of her stance on 2A and a couple other things.  But she’s one of the more sane democrats.  How long til the progs run her out of the party ? 

61B6EAC6-759F-48B1-BB9C-DB72D7D6774C.jpeg

She pretty much is.  She didn't run again.  When you have the Clintons undermining her they you know she was in trouble.  I saw her on a show this past week.  I forget which but she was saying the same things.  Seems sensible to me. 

I dont agree with some of her core beliefs but she is otherwise a sane normal person, which is why the democrats party cut her loose and threw her massive political potential in the gutter.   

Too little, too late. She wants to redeem herself, she needs to jump in with both feet and expose the Left for what it is. She's seen the nasty underbelly of the beast. Spill it!

The fact that after her treatment, she is still registered as a democrat says it all. 

She's way to smart and reasonable to be a far left puppet and that makes her dangerous and of no use to the

current regime. Though I'm no fan of her politics, it's sad that we have come to a point that a smooth reasonable

leader, that can handle difficult situations, has no place in current democratic politics.

As J said, too little too late. 

This was their guy.

Trump was so mean on Twitter, they had to support a known career criminal politician.

It was well known how Biden is, he’s been a corrupt American hating piece of crap his whole career, how many years now? Way too many which is why we need term limits because of people like him, Mad Maxine, and Piglosi.

Did people actually think he was going to change, and unite America as he said he would? Ha!

You scumbags who denounce him now to appeal to Americans because you see how 99.9% of us did NOT want this pResident, can go straight to hell.

Tulsi maybe one of the last legitimate democrats ,not like the communist Dems we have controlling this country today … The communist Dems who are controlling this country have no use for any one unless your paying the taxxes…the communist Dems RULE by violence,racism and total disregard for the constitution….what ever a communist dem doesn’t like they invent a new buzz word and find it offensive…lol lol lol rd1

Yeah there is lots of things I disagree with Tulsi with but she is at least one Democrat that voice’s her concerns about the current direction of her party which are usually right on point.

What's interesting, is that the Democrat Party could use Gabbard to redeem themselves.  She's closer to what their politics should be.

They'll bury her instead.

22 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

What's interesting, is that the Democrat Party could use Gabbard to redeem themselves.  She's closer to what their politics should be.

They'll bury her instead.

That's how I felt and why I supported her. I could've at least regained a MODICUM of respect for Dems had they chosen Tulsi over literally everyone else that ran last year. 

Combat Vet.

Woman.

Articulate. 

Smart. 

She's pretty perfect, minus her Lefty views on some things. I still honestly believe she is a bright mind, open to reason. Shame Dems are such worms overall.  Hopefully she'll come to our side and hang with the cool kids. 

1 hour ago, J said:

The fact, that after her treatment, she is still registered as a democrat, says it all. 

'nuff said.

32 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

Tulsi maybe one of the last legitimate democrats ,not like the communist Dems we have controlling this country today … The communist Dems who are controlling this country have no use for any one unless your paying the taxxes…the communist Dems RULE by violence,racism and total disregard for the constitution….what ever a communist dem doesn’t like they invent a new buzz word and find it offensive…lol lol lol rd1

She might make a good VP for Manchin???

19 mins ago, Mokes said:

That's how I felt and why I supported her. I could've at least regained a MODICUM of respect for Dems had they chosen Tulsi over literally everyone else that ran last year. 

Combat Vet.

Woman.

Articulate. 

Smart. 

She's pretty perfect, minus her Lefty views on some things. I still honestly believe she is a bright mind, open to reason. Shame Dems are such worms overall.  Hopefully she'll come to our side and hang with the cool kids. 

I dont believe the primary voting went past dnc getting fed up with bernie sanders and picking biden. Probably kamala, too. 

The dnc, instead of orchestrating anti-bernie ads, should have let primaries run the full course.