Mr. Bigdeal

FA......who's a member.

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

"Fishaholics Anonymous"

Hi, my name is _ _ _ _ _ and I'm a fishaholic. Fishaholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from fishaholism. Don't laugh! Some of you could benefit from Fishaholics Anonymous.
Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

"Fishaholics Anonymous"

Hi, my name is _ _ _ _ _ and I'm a fishaholic. Fishaholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from fishaholism. Don't laugh! Some of you could benefit from Fishaholics Anonymous.

I admit I have a problem but I have no interest in quitting. Besides, I got new chit I wanna try out and it may even involve a few big gurls. 

1 hour ago, adams54 said:

Its been 2 days since Ive fished. My hands are starting to shake. I think I might have a problem.

Fix the reel :-)

I'm gonna join in a few.....first need to walk up and see if the bait is still in the same location as last night.  Be right back  

I have to go to the garage and check the surf artillery I mean the ten surf rods that are hanging on the ceiling and the other boat ,fly,fresh water rods totaling 18 plus the surf rods for 28 …these rods do multiply by themselves lol lol lol plus two stack on boxes of tackle …I have to touch them once a day …if there’s a shrink I can talk to about it ..I don’t want to talk to him  …hmmm where could I have put that cocktail …lol lol lol 

Hello my name is basswiper and I am a fishaholic.

If I get 6 even 8 hours(not likely) of sleep, it's tough to work. I am groggy, little motivation. I look at everything I see while driving as structure and where fish would be positioned if_______...

If I work all day until 10pm, I leave the house by midnight to go fishing. Driving anywhere from 1 to 5+ hours in order to get to my destination first. I'm perfectly fine and happy until I am done fishing. Is this normal?

Am I suffering from fishaholism? If so..

Please, whatever you do - do NOT cure me!

Part of the addiction: going to bed late, mind is always searching and wake up before sunrise, jump in truck and riding to the beach.  I figure I can rest Jan - Feb !   Who am I kidding… The sleep switch has been broken for years.