coolhandfluke

surprising ? Carson Wentz hurt again

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

QB Carson Wentz is dealing with injuries to not just one ankle, but both ankles sources say. He’s having tests today to determine the severity of his sprains suffered yesterday

 

i would like for him to play so eagles get a 1st round pic, but eff him. he quit on his team.  the team let the super bowl mvp walk away for him.  

people forget the eagles had 6 playoff games with wentz and he finished 2 of them. Karma is a bitche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2021 at 1:23 PM, coolhandfluke said:

QB Carson Wentz is dealing with injuries to not just one ankle, but both ankles sources say. He’s having tests today to determine the severity of his sprains suffered yesterday

 

i would like for him to play so eagles get a 1st round pic, but eff him. he quit on his team.  the team let the super bowl mvp walk away for him.  

people forget the eagles had 6 playoff games with wentz and he finished 2 of them. Karma is a bitche

Even in hindsight it was still the right move...

2017 was lightning in a bottle... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Finster said:

Even in hindsight it was still the right move...

2017 was lightning in a bottle... 

i agree with this but with Carson needing a stretcher to follow him around 24/7, getting rid of him would have been good.  so they kept him, and drafted a insurance policy in Hurts and the walking injury got hurt again, his feelings, so he quit on his team.  i dislike quitters, especially a million dollar cry baby.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He get's paid because he can do something neither you, I, nor 99% of people can do.  Play the position at the professional level.  When up right that is.  But also someone is willing to pay it.  If you boss offers you that money you would say no?  Nobody likes a quitter, the money imop, should have nothing to do with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

i said      i dislike quitters, especially a million dollar cry baby.     the way i look at it, he is fortunate to have skills and be paid for it.    

 

not sure if you remember, but the year after super bowl year, there was a story leaked supposedly by Alshon Jefferies that Carson is a selfish teammate and only cares about himself.

the eagles tried to squash it as a false rumor.

well it wasnt a rumor.   if you follow any reports out of Indy,they are also saying the same.    

 

he got pissed/ threatened by the drafting of Hurts.  quit on his teammates. went from a mvp candidate to the worst qb in the league.    plain and simple.   Karma is a bitche

Edited by coolhandfluke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are all fortunate to have the gift to play.  And be paid for it.  Agreed.

 

I do recall that Alshon report.  I'm not following the stuff in Indy that closely but I thought the local media was labeling him as selfish because of the covid stuff.  I didn't hear about any internal locker room issues unless I missed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2021 at 9:47 AM, fishless said:

They are all fortunate to have the gift to play.  And be paid for it.  Agreed.

 

I do recall that Alshon report.  I'm not following the stuff in Indy that closely but I thought the local media was labeling him as selfish because of the covid stuff.  I didn't hear about any internal locker room issues unless I missed it. 

you are correct but isnt not getting the shot and possibly missing games selfish ? if you plan on being a leader of the offense, should you not doing everything to stay on the field ?

i know as being the boss here, i do what i can not to get sick and not miss time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coolhandfluke said:

you are correct but isnt not getting the shot and possibly missing games selfish ? if you plan on being a leader of the offense, should you not doing everything to stay on the field ?

i know as being the boss here, i do what i can not to get sick and not miss time.

Yes I agree I do consider that selfish.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2021 at 3:36 PM, fishless said:

And hes definitely not playing Sun so there's that 1 pick going buh bye.

well he played.   they lost .  what a shame.:point:       i see the owner is not happy with Wentz.  he is not happy about all the injuries and not getting vaccinated. cant rely on wentz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.